Do any of u have an weird attractiveness?

For me I always liked guys who were either chubby or skinny skinny guys which i found attractive.. I never thought abs or muscular guys were attracting like how society plays it

0|0
9|11

Most Helpful Girl

• i like a guy who's smart, funny and basically just an average guy. i don't really like muscular guys that much as well.

3|0
    0|1
    • Yay fuck muscles loljk

What Guys Said 11

• I actually think overweight girls look more beautiful then slimmer ones.

I realise not everyone thinks like that (But im expecting to get downvoted to hell anyway xD) but yeah, Just personal i guess.

But yeah, I don't mean like Obese or anything, Just overweight enough to have a few 'rolls' on their stomach when they sit down.

Like this:
    modexlusive.files.wordpress.com/.../...e-model.jpg

3|0
    0|1
    • Hey I think she looks more comfortable to snuggle with than a tooth pick

• Exactly, it's just more to love! :P

• If you are asking if I have any fetishes, the answer would be no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, that's very boring @belenrose11, I expected something genuinely weird.

Anyway I'm apparently into "medically obese" girls, as one particularly unhappy girl once told me on here.

Take a look at my remarkably rare and unique interests in "obese girls", pic related, apparently:

http://i.imgur.com/g3FX2EP.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel so attracted to women with good looking big butts, muscular legs, sexy eyes lips face, & a toned up body.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I like love handles

0|0
    0|0
  • I like girls who are genuinely nice people, they don't act rude or condescending and are just friendly and happy. Unfortunately I have never met a girl who can just be happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Long legs, boobs, ass. But that's not weird I think

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of guys don't like a long face or a high nose on a woman (horseface) but I think it looks good. I have a small nose and a heart shaped face myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love the way feet look. And I love chubby cheeks.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah, i like chubby girls, freckled girls, and i like short petite girls... .

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I'm the same with you on the skinny thing. I like tall and skinny guys the most for some reason.

0|1
    0|0
  • I somehow find it really attractive when a guy is kind of rude to everybody. Don't ask me why, I have no idea.

1|0
    0|0
  • i like ass and thighs... a lot ,-,

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol, "weird attractiveness", I think you mean fetish honey XD but no I don't really have a type when it comes to guys

0|0
    0|0
  • They just have to make me laugh and be intelligent. 😊.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't even know what I like anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think everyone here is normal compared to me... cause I like traumatized guys that cry in a position that makes them look like a little hamster and dkgagjakgj it's just too adorable... and I also like it when they get scared because of a bug or a scary movie or even better the dark, haha and when they are kind of childish.. aaarggghhhh ok it's just sooo cute

0|0
    0|0
  • i like guys who are really good at math and science lol its a turn on but pretty sure I'm a minority haha

0|0
    0|0
    • I like them nerds aswell