Why r u anonymously or not?

I m anonymously because?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I very rarely go anonymous, only when I get really personal in a post.

I probably answered less than 30 questions anonymous my whole 5 years being on GaG.

What Girls Said 7

• I have little need to be anon.

• Pretty much because i can if i wanna

• For privacy if it's really personal. Other than that reason, there's really no excuse to be anonymous. To each is own, so whatever works for people I guess.

• Because some of my answers is a little bit horny and i don't want my sister to be able to read that

• Or you could just not have your picture in your avatar and then your sister Wouldn't know it's you. Of course... by now... she probably knows your screen name.

• i'm never anonymous because i say what i want to say

• There's no need for me to be anonymous, if I have something to say I'm gonna say it even if others don't like it. Lol

• i hate people who post anon, ban them all!

seriously - it's more comfortable for some answers

What Guys Said 5

• I only post anonymously in game threads where we scramble our usernames and then people guess who we are. Other than that, I don't care. I wouldn't have registered in these forums in the first place if I wanted to post anonymously. That's not the only opinion in the room, though, so who knows.

• Sometimes I post anonymously because I don't want to disappoint my followers :D

• I answer anonymous 99% of times unless I'm unable to. Why? Why not. Does showing my picture and identity do anything different?

• 0|0
  • I don't want anyone to know who I'm