Girls, Do you have problem when your boyfriend have beard and mustache? (I mean for kissing and etc.) do you like it or not?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I'm gonna talk about my dad here, he has facial hair but when I kiss him that hair pinches my cheeks 😜 whenever I feel that it pinches I tell him "Dad u have to shave " ... At the next day when I kiss him again he had already shaved 😃 I'm his shaving alarm lol 😜

What Girls Said 11

• It doesn't matter cause his is soft ! I've had ex boyfriends win the past who had mustaches thay poked me every time ! I say unless its soft get rid of it !

• I'm a fan either way. Facial hair doesn't bother me a long as it's not all scraggly and unkempt

• I like facial hair on my men. The only thing that bothers me is that I tend to breakout from facial hair rubbing against my face lol.

• nononononono

• I used to like bold guys but now I find bear and mustache cute why I don't know.

• i find it very unattractive

• Don't like it, and thankfully he doesn't like facial hair either so we're good. ;)

• Need experience first lol.

• Really super gross

• As long as it's not too thick and unkempt, I'm perfectly fine.

• Hate it, scratchy and unhygienic