GAGers would you feel disappointed if another member from here you consider a friend said this?

Say for xample someone asked a question “if u had da chance to drop a bomb on any country on this earth without being punished then which country would u choose?”

And he/she chose yer own country, and started talkin shit bout this country and its people livin there.

How would u respond once u saw his/her opinion?

Most Helpful Girl

• Lithuania is a shite country, so I wouldn't give two shits if someone started badmouthing it. It's insanely corrupt and doesn't care whatsoever about its citizens, let alone minorities.
    There's a multitude of good reasons why Lithuania has the highest suicide rates in THE WORLD.

If someone started talking shit about Russia, I'd be pretty inclined to agree with a lot of the criticism, because there is a lot of fucked up shit going on as well.

However, I would take issue with badmouthing regular folks that are just trying to live a normal life, as I would take issue with badmouthing any other country's peaceful citizens.

Claiming that a certain country and all of its citizens deserve to be bombed based on most likely some drivel they've seen on the news is immediate confirmation of a brainless idiot.

I prefer to keep company with people who can think for themselves.

• aren't u from UK?

• Naw, I moved to UK little over 3 years ago. Was born in the Lithuanian SSR to a Russian family. :p

What Girls Said 11

• Haha, nope, wouldn't bother me at all, since I don't really like the country I live in myself. I would probably join in talking shit about it and bashing the people that live here. :D Honestly, if it really was a good friend of mine, I would be surprised, I'd actually think they're just joking, but if they were actually serious, oh well, wouldn't bother me, I don't really care. What matters is that that friend of mine likes ME, he/she doesn't have to like the country I live in or other people who are here.

• whoa nice... u seem to b pretty open-minded

• bomb bomb bomb Latvia. Burn it to the ground. Bomb bomb bomb Latvia. Leave nothing left to be found
      bomb bomb bomb Latvia. All its people must die. Bomb bomb bomb Latvia. As Latvia burns, its people cry

• @Watermelonoma haha, you silly goose 😂

• I probably would AGREE with them, @Klaatu51, Not Befriend them, for I would have to Agree that this country is going to hell in a hand basket.
    However, when it comes to a country like Yours over in Europe, it might be a different Story.. Wished I lived anywhere but here, dear. lolxx

• i've noticed most americans either love it or hate it... hardly seen anyone being neutral

• Yes, @Klaatu51, just like with the so-called... President. xx

• I remember I saw someone who friend - ed me a while ago say racist and offensive things about my race.
    I was shocked because for the most part I agreed with this users posts.
    I responded by unfriending this person who eventually tried to friend me back.
    I don't have the energy to argue sometimes on this site.

• did u accept his friendhip this time?

• i've seen many many times people bashin black people here, but i cannot tell who he is

• Anyone who expresses such ignorance u should steer clear of

• Well I think that question is stupid no matter which country you choose or why you choose it. Why would you want to drop a bomb on any country, when every country consists of a lot of innocent civilians who don't deserve to die? I don't think anyone deserves to get bombed just because their government/the people who run the country are corrupt assholes (I'm assuming that's the primary reason why someone would choose to bomb a country). Honestly no matter what country you choose, I would judge you. You would hypothetically be killing lots of innocent people and that's not really cool. Nor is stereotyping or generalizing the population of that country as a whole.

• I'd probably cut that person off. But I wouldn't ask that kind of question either tbh

• I would not care. They hate my country does not mean they hate me. there are millions of people in my country.

• I wouldn't respond because it would be a waist of time but in my head i would be like " F You , You dont know shit"

• No. I'm a nomad. I don't own the country I was born in.

• Hahaha not many people here I know that like Pakistan..

• I wanna know why

• Ignore and unfriend.

What Guys Said 12

• I would be disappointed if the person said this about any country and doubly disappointed if the said if they picked their own countries. People are getting carried away just because you don't like a regime doesn't mean you dislike whole country and its people.

• Most people just channel the latest feed from liberal controlled media, so I would write it off as the work of a mindless drone.

• Ya, I would feel disappointed. Bombs are terrible, and even when ur taking out "bad guys" innocent people usually are lost as well.
    That's basically what I'd tell someone who said shit like that.
    I'd definitely report the question, because I don't think it's something G@G wants us discussing.

• I would be pissed and unfriend them

• I would fuckin block this person. No second thoughts.

• I'd probably agree haha

• Being from Pakistan and being a Muslim, I am very used to reading that ALL THE TIME... EVERYWHERE. Not just the countey but also the people elsewhere. Not just on GAG but on any media. I couldn't care less. Let the ignorant remain ignorant.

• I would've said "but we both live in the same country!" D:

• he/she doesn't have to be from da same country

• Just ignore their ignorance, coz where ignorance is bliss tis folly to be wise. . .!

• lol i would be shocked and suprised

• Punch him in the face

• Block that ass hole right away.