Could it be that I still have feelings for him?

One year ago, I had a huge crush on a guy from my school. He's older, I met him because of my sister. Stuff happened and I started having feelings for him, and they were getting stronger everytime I saw him. He had a girlfriend but I knew that he was not in love with her. He was so sweet to me, teased me all the time, staring at me blabla.. Anyway, after sometime I found out that he was obsessed with my sister, I was devastated and heartbroken but I got over it after sometime. But since then, I haven't liked anyone else, and I don't feel available, it didn't cross my mind that I still liked him though. It has been a lot of time since the last time I saw him because he's done with school thankfully. But today as I was having a break, I looked out of the window and I saw a guy that looked like him, I actually thought it was him for some seconds and my heart started beating fast. I get very anxious even thinking about still having feelings for him. Could I still like him?

Most Helpful Girl

• I definitely think a part of you still likes him. Even if it's deep down, the feelings are still there. If you started hanging out with him, you would probably like him as much as you did before. We sometimes think that we have gotten over someone, when actually we haven't. I'm saying this from my own experience. Your heart wouldn't have started beating faster at that moment if you actually had gotten completely over him.

If you know that nothing will ever happen between you two, my best advice for you is to just get on with your life just like you've been doing, with time EVENTUALLY you will get over him. It takes a long time, but trust me, it will happen one day. And try your best not to close the doors for meeting new guys and all that. I know it may be hard, but you should really try. Maybe you will find someone so special, that all these feelings you had for this guy will seem more or less irrelevant.

What Guys Said 1

• Yesss!!! Get his number and text him.. you got nothing to lose..

What Girls Said 1

• Yes.

You are not over the hurt he caused you.