Do you believe that when you think and miss someone they thinking and missing you too at the same time?

A lot of people don't believe in this but for some reason I feel its true I think you just know they are. Thoughts on this?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would like to think thats its true.

What Guys Said 3

• People believe whatever fits their preconceived notions of how the universe operates and they ignore facts to the contrary.

• I liked that scene in MGS3 as well.

• I have thought that and yes at times it definitely could be true for some people.

What Girls Said 8

• It's possible.

But then again, people like to think those things to give their mind a sense of peace or comfort.

• Hmm, no, I don't believe in it. That's not how it works. It's not always two-sided. Yep, they may miss you, but it's never a guarantee. It's all in your head, you WANT them to miss you, that's why your mind decides to think that you actually feel them missing you too. Not legit if you ask me.

• can't really tell but i think its possible

• Well, I hella hope so, but I don't know. On this I'm kind of neutral.

• Well.. It's nice to think that someone's missing me -rolls eyes-
    But i know in my heart that no one's got time to miss me..

• It makes no logical sense whatsoever.

• i don't believe in it

• No , I don't really believe in that.