What's your favorite videogame?

Most people have one now a days. Mine is Monster Hunter. What's yours?

Most Helpful Girl

• Rock band✌👍

• Nice. I'm more of a guitar hero guy myself.

• If you work at it and do the drum stuff on expert, it can actually help you with playing on a real set. I can't sing at all, but I imagine that Rockband probably helps train your pitch a bit too. ^_^

• I'm pretty good with pitch not to toot my own horn or anything lol
      And I can't play the instruments. The guitar a little on practice hahaha

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 9

• Dark Souls is like my videogame crack. You know it is horrible for you, it is giving you mood swings and crap, but you just can't stop playing because beating a boss gives you a natural high.

• Assassin's Creed, the first one, that's my all time favorite. But since I now have the PS4 I can't play it anymore, so my current favorite game is either The Witcher 3, or The Last of Us, tough decision between these two.

• Mines is pokemon and zelda.

• Pokemon silver is my favorite pokemon game.

• Oh! Ok. Yeah I love that one to.

• Of all time? Final Fantasy Tactics.

That I still play with somewhat regularity? Dota 2.

• Psp or PlayStation?

• Both. I played the PS version to death and I actually bought a psp specifically because of the remake. I badly still want a true sequel to FFT (no, the FFTA games do NOT count. They don't live up to the FFT name at all)

Tactics Ogre on PSP has been an awesome scratch to that FFT itch. Love tactical RPGs with good stories.

• I know its not as strategic as fft , but have you tried disgaya (don't know if I spelled it right)?

• I've been playing Warzone 2100 frequently. It's an old PSX game that was made open-source by the developers. It's held up surprisingly well for its age, and the community has improved it a lot.

• One of my best favorite video games I love is Max Payne.

• Tough choice between Terraria and PAYDAY 2.

• My favourite games of all time has to be the Pokemon series.

• Fallout 3 or Fallout New Vegas

• Oh man. I used to play fallout 3 for days. That's a good one. Can't wait for part 4.

• I'm stoked too :) I came late to school that day just so I could see the timer on Bethesda's website hit zero.