How many hours do you usually spend walking everyday?

I'd say I spend about 3 hours walking on the average day. It includes going to work, going back home and going to the groceries.

• 0 - I'm so lazy
    20% (3)44% (4)29% (7)Vote
  • 1-3
    53% (8)22% (2)42% (10)Vote
  • 4-5
    7% (1)22% (2)12% (3)Vote
  • More. Omg how?
    20% (3)12% (1)17% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|5

Most Helpful Guy

• I voted "C", because on an average day (I work five days a week and my job requires a lot of walking), I walk at LEAST five hours a day (I probably walk more actually, so I could have voted option "D" too.) I also go to the gym several times a week and kill it on the treadmill.

I LOVE to walk! Jogging is ok too but walking is the best! I don't see how anyone can be lazy, it drives me crazy to sit down for a long period of time.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I often do a bit of walking. Funny think happened today I was running down the foot path and this woman driving her car sees me runing and toots her car horn at me. I had to stop running so I could laugh lol 😀

0|0
    0|0
  • not much. Californians don't get much walking done in general lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a lot. I get the bus everywhere

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on what I'm doing on that day. I usually walk an average of 1-5 hours a day.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 7

• Probably about 1 hour more or less. I have to walk to campus and back every day which is about a 20 min walk and then I have to walk between classes too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea but during the school year I walk 15 miles a day. No idea how long that is.

0|0
    0|0
  • At the moment, like, maybe a little less than one. It's most so much that I'm lazy, but I'm really depressed right now. #bipolarphase I wish I was my mania phase right now. Oh well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Either 0 to 1, depending on the day. I don't have a car, so I either walk or use public transport.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I work in retail and I stock 95% of the time so I'd say I spend roughly 6.5 hours a day walking.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably 1-3. I should be walking more though

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. Sometimes, half an hour. Sometimes, 15 minutes. Sometimes, an hour

0|0
    0|0