Why do brainwashed black people talk down on black people with common sense?

I don't get why some people are so insecure and hurt, that they'll try to ruin someone else. It's 2015, no one should believe in moronic myths if they have access to the internet.
I notice some people are so dumb, they'd go date someone who's a different ethnicity because they want their kids to look how they don't. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate that people date different ethnics. lthough, if it's out of insecuritity thats's pathetic!
If I date a black or white guy my kid swill have 'good hair'. Because I know how to take care of hair. Omg, that's such a suprise! I don't get how the same people who blame white people for everything, tear themselves down.
I cannot stand being around insecure black women- or any woman- who talk down on others because of their insecurities. My grandma said a white girls butt was fake and white girls get all kind of injections. I'm like I am black and my butt isn't big. She's like 'good for you, you don't have to have a big butt'. She doesn't even have one! She's just a bit chubby tbh..
I can't stand the whole 'independent black woman thing'. 'Black women go through so much.' Are you talking about your ancestors? Because they did. There's not denying it. But stop trying to feed off the whhole slavery thing. Every women of every ethnicty can be strong.

Most Helpful Guy

• after reading all that, what I say is.. people be haters.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 4

• there was a black girl on here a while ago who said that she was on the verge of suicide because she couldn't get a white guy to date her... and she had felt this way because she thought black men were mongrels or w/e, and wanted her kids to have nice hair. It's partly what inspired me to write my article on here about some of the things i felt was wrong with the black community. Tbh, i don't really care when they do it because I've sort of built a life where i pretty much never come into contact with these kinds of people.

• i like your attitude although i do think the slavery and the past has started many generational curses.

if you generally look at what we call good families, they have a great support structure with parents being teachers and nurturers. couples sticking together along with education and a loving atmosphere does leaps and bounds on how the kid turns out to be.

poverty, single motherhood, anger issues of generations do tend to breed those looked down upon by society. its what you do to kill your pain thatll ruin you.

i admire your positive attitude but what you learn in life 90 percent comes down from parents even if you went to school.

sexualized culture, lack of a role model/support, and put poverty in there. shit makes things tough.

• It is this sense that we owe them something. Slavery ended almost two life times ago. Im all for equal rights (which we already have), but when i say equal i mean equal. However, the media and government are so politically correct and liberal now-days that they sort of play in to the whole "black people are so targeted" or "all white people are racist" when it simply is not true.

• What are you even trying to get at?

• Black women are treated the worst in america. Think about it, Black + Female.
      They do struggle so you can't deny that. It can't compare to slavery but you can't brush it off because it doesn't

• Everyone goes through 'struggles' at some point in time. However i feel it would be ludicrous to say they struggle more because of the color of their skin.

What Girls Said 1

• It's just America... it's a soup fest of negativity. Everybody hatin' on each other for somethin because it turns 'em on.