How do you feel about russia coming into US territory with MIGs?

Here is a kick ass wallpaper. Download it if you want to be one of the cool kids.
How do you feel about russia coming into US territory with MIGs?

• Eh whatever
    60% (6)54% (7)57% (13)Vote
  • Kinda scary
    10% (1)23% (3)17% (4)Vote
  • See results
    30% (3)23% (3)26% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|8

Most Helpful Guy

• We don't really need American soil. It can rot on it's own via national debt, riots, liberalism, feminism, homosexuality, economy etc, what's the point in kicking dead horse?

We'll just take what is ours (Alaska) and that's it. Well, maybe some parts of California.

The rest of USA and it's fate is none of our concern.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah perhaps if you can stop smacking your migs into each other being drunk off your asses. * Grabs popcorn to watch butthurt comments begin *

• Show All
    • Yeah it will definitely get interesting soon, another war might break out with any luck but until then, nice talking to you

• Same here, man :)

What Girls Said 2

• it happens in the UK too... we see them off fairly quickly

0|0
    0|0
    • Geez they are definitely steeping their bounds a little much.

• Show All
    • Yeah that is very probable its doubtful putin would just hand over russia anyways.

• we can never take on russia. its whether we are strong enough to resist them

• The russians are always one step further.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• damn that is pretty fucking cool. *thumbsup*

1|1
    0|0
  • an act of war... but i doubt they'll have the balls to act (. i. e. Obama, or hilary or that fat guy)

0|0
    0|0
  • Shoot them down and see if it happens again

0|0
    0|0
  • They never actually entered US airspace, they were in international waters.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a bit worried. The majority if Russian aircraft are vintage.

0|0
    0|0
  • That MIG is BIG.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's a nice fantasy plot to a new Ace Combat game. It's the US that needs to stay out of other countries.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah but they are ISAF and not the US. I think something like this transpired a million times. But those are some of the best games in my opinion.

• You make no sense. What is your native language? The US called the shots in every invasion it led from Korea onward. The ISAF was a reluctant puppet in every relevant instance, with the most powerful nation making the decisions (while demonizing those that dared to criticize it).

• ... Independant State Allied Forces. That is who you are playing as in the Ace Combat Series. But thanks for jumping straight to the conclusion that English is not my native language. You are kind of a dick.