Only children: Do you find that you have a harder time compromising?

I just moved in with my boyfriend and I'm noticing some stuff that I hadn't noticed in him before. Like he refuses to buy used furniture (even though it's so much cheaper and not in bad condition) and he doesn't really feel the need to consult me on things like arranging stuff. My parents - and his parents - both said it's most likely because he's an only child and never had to share stuff with a brother or sister. Is this common with only children?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes its common. Force him to share.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Ohhhhh, that's how u meant "only children " Lol. At first sight, it seemed like u only wanted kids answering this.

• Well it depends on the topic that I have to compromise on. If I were placed in that situation, I wouldn't consult you either, not because I'm an only child, but because I'm a grown ass woman and I don't need to talk about that stuff before I do it.