Which Jane Austen Male lead is your soulmate?

You got: Mr. Fitzwilliam Darcy
Congrats! You nabbed every woman’s dream man. He’s handsome, smart, kind AND rich. Of course, he doesn’t always say the right thing, but boy does he make up for it in the grand gesture stakes. He would also win in a wet t-shirt contest, hands down.

I still can't believe I got Mr. Darcy. He's my favourite!!! Even if I wouldn't have minded Mr. Knightley too at all :D

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't wanna leave you hanging! here's mine :P

You got: Mr. George Knightley

Knightley may be older and more experienced, but he will always treat you as an equal. He loves nothing more than spending time with you and gets along great with your family. He always has your best interests at heart and gives fantastic advice (even if you don’t always want to listen to it).

• Haha thank u so much. That might just get u MHO! Lol

• oooh. I own Pride & Prejudice, LOVE the soundtrack! the movie was good. never read Emma yet but the description of Knightley sounds like every girl's dream hahaa.

• Yes. I actually thought i prefered Mr. Darcy, but if I look at my boyfriend he is more Mr. Knightley lol! Even if much cooler than Mr. Knightley, cause he's my boyfriend u know hahaha and not a literary cliché xD

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 9

• You got: Mr. Fitzwilliam Darcy
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...c5ae321db7c9ef3599-0.gif
    No idea who he is, but I like the description and the pic 😎

• U dk who he is? 😮
      U need to watch the movie pride and prejudice ASAP
      This is the guy from the British tv series they made of it (Colin Firth). But it might b best for u to watch the 2005 movie. U'll love it i assure u.

• Meh, maybe XD

• Ok lol. But udk what u r missing! Lol

• i got this..
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...6842cd6008f37d1b4a-0.gif
    You got: Mr. George Knightley

• Yeah. Him and Darcy are my favourites.
      Dk if u are familiarised with Jane Austen's "Emma"?
      You just stole the male lead of that novel nd hea quit a catch ;)

• well dont i deserve the lead? jk.. i did not know about it.. but now i do.. and i feel great... i hope i get that in real life too...

• Yeah and i also advise u to watch the movie. Its oh so great :)

• Mr. Edward Ferrars

Shy and sweet, Edward can give you a simple, happy life. You can count on him to do the right thing, even if it’s not always what he wants to do. While you might face hurdles on your road to Happily Ever After, it will all work out in the end.

Nice :)

• You got: Mr. Fitzwilliam Darcy
    Oh I would not mind a young Colin Firth.

• Which Jane Austen Hero Is Your Soulmate?

You got: Mr. George Knightley

• This describes my boyfriend exactly... down to the tee. Now I'm even more convinced i have the right one.

• Haha this is the movie version in which Gwyneth Paltrow plays Emma. And this guy here, Jeremy Northam, is quite a famous actor himself!

Besudes this movies, I also think u might like to watch BBC's 2009 adaptation of the novel to television. Since it is a series, its more detailed, which makes it all the more enjoyable! I loved this version :)

• In the tv series, johnny lee miller (u might already know him for series like Eli Stone and Elementary), plays Mr. Knightley

• "You got: Mr. Edmund Bertram

Your soulmate is also your best friend. Edmund will always listen to you and be a shoulder to cry on – and he’ll know just how to cheer you up, too. Sure, he can be a bit serious, but he has strong values, which you can’t help but admire. We’ll just ignore the whole cousins thing, shall we?"

Aw, man, cousins?

• You got: Mr. George Knightley
    Knightley may be older and more experienced, but he will always treat you as an equal. He loves nothing more than spending time with you and gets along great with your family. He always has your best interests at heart and gives fantastic advice (even if you don’t always want to listen to it)

• You got: Mr. Henry Tilney
    Perhaps the most fun of all Austen’s heroes, Henry Tilney is sensitive and sweet, loves to dance, has a fantastic sense of humour, and knows a thing or two about fashion. Plus, if you have a habit of saying or doing stupid and embarrassing things, he won’t make you feel bad – and will only tease you a little bit.
    oke

• Edmund Bertram..