What should you have for lunch today?

"Because you know this isn’t a decision you can make yourself."
http://www.buzzfeed.com/gyanyankovich/what-should-you-have-for-lunch-today-in-sydney#.ka0MxJKBm

My answer:
"You got: Sushi
Fresh, but also salty and super filling. Get yourself a bento box ASAP."

Most Helpful Guy

• You got: Pasta
    The only thing better than a warm hug? A big bowl of warm, comforting pasta.

I actually ate pasta for lunch!!! haha! wtf!!

• Hahaha, technology is getting smarter each and every day! Dun, dun, dun... ;)

• Thanks for the MHO beautiful ;)

• Oh, you're welcome, and thank you! We had a good conversation... and have a shared love of pasta, haha.

Most Helpful Girl

• I got:
    Vietnamese
    Healthy enough, but also super delicious. A pho or some rice paper rolls would be ideal today.

What Guys Said 6

• According to the quiz you posted, I should have pasta for lunch (I guess tomorrow now, since I took this quiz at 6:40 P. M. lol.)

While I do like spaghetti, I don't care for actually pasta too much and I BARELY like traditional spaghetti. I generally hate Italian food, which is ironic, since I'm a quarter Italian myself.

Here is what I actually had more lunch today: Two fried chicken thighs, a quarter of a cup of almonds, and a bottle of water. I've been on a low-calorie diet, so I can't eat much anymore, unless I eat really healthy.

• You hate Italian food? I don't think we can be friends anymore since I love it. ;P I understand, though. Sounds like a pretty healthy lunch, so good for you! I'm still working on eating better myself.

• @Asker YES! I used to be a TERRIBLE snacker. I can drive one minute to a local Circle K near my house and I would buy snacks there every day. I used to be an enormous eater in general but I significantly cut-back on my calories.

Fast food has never been an issue for me though. I'm proud of that.

• Yeah, snacking is my weakness. It's just so easy to do. I love me some Cheez-Its, haha.

• damit can't I just tell you peoples without taking a test :P

its most likely gonna be subway lol.

but wow...

You got: Sushi

Fresh, but also salty and super filling. Get yourself a bento box ASAP.

• Sushi is dangerous... tastes good but you can get some nasty, deadly worms... they live in your brain... google it. A friend's father died from that in 2006.

Drink a protein shake and have a nice salad with chicken.

• Haha, I'm not actually going to get sushi. I'm not a fan of it. I'd much prefer the chicken.

• I've had a cheese sandwich for lunch... it's 6 PM here now so time for dinner already :D

• What will be for dinner then?

• Sounds like a good choice to me!

• It was the perfect choice :D

• I got pizza

• I SHOULD have a salad! I will have 3 double cheeseburgers instead!!!

What Girls Said 6