Why so many girls are having nose piercing?

I mean what do they see in that. It's sooo ugly like peace of metal in nose. Naahh I wouldn't even date that kind of girl.
It looks like

What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Some sort of truly horrible trend. It looks retarded.

What Girls Said 4

• At first I thought you meant on the nostril, but some girls like the way it looks- everyone has their own preferences and most importantly if someone was going to get a piercing it wouldn't be because they wanted to attract guys to date them, its not really how it works haha.

• Haha its funny how you used a pic of a animal.

I personally think it's cute only if they are usually a very small tiny stud in their nose

• Because a lot of celebrities are doing it and it's in style. I'm thinking about getting a nose ring but not a septum.

• Why do so many guys dress like hipster douchebags and say that they're a DJ despite having no musical background whatsoever?

What Guys Said 3

• I don't like it either.
    The septum piercings look like boogers hanging out.
    Totally a mood killer

• Because they're going through this rebellious phase where they think they're so smart because they post rainbows on facebook and mutilate their bodies.

• If it ain't a nose gauge or the ring ain't too big, I think they're cute in girls