Which current events or person should there be a feature film made about?

If it were assumed that the perfect director, cast and crew would be chosen and if history of events was kept as accurate as possible, what incident can you think of in the news or otherwise that would make a great feature film? By this, I don't mean someone's personal story that no one knows about, I mean a story that people actually can research online or through city archives and learn it was a real event that happened.

If your suggestion is *already* a feature film and you didn't know it, I hope others can reply what they know the film is if it's out there.

I always thought Ronald Reagan's penpal, a six year-old boy, should have turned in to a film. There was a publication of some of the letters called "Reagan: A Life in Letters". Article Here

Most Helpful Guy

• A film about the corruption of government and/or society

• Okay but which specific event that was corruptive? Otherwise, it just sounds like any Michael Moore documentary.

• Looks like there is a film in the works about him, it's called Snowden, starring Joseph Gordon-Levitt, coming out this December:
      http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3774114/

• That should be good then, thanks for the heads up

What Guys Said 2

• Current events? I'd say let's make a movie on the way society & religion have not just evolved but also mutated and contorted to be at the current situation

Person? How about one on me lol I have enough stories in 44 years of life to span a few sequels :D

• ".. make a movie on the way society & religion have not just evolved but also mutated and contorted to be at the current situation" - that's a topic, but what specific news event do you know of that would make a great film?

• It's not about one specific event that constitutes the script but a whole sequence of events over eons and ages through time that requires to be garnered in the 2 odd hour flick :)

I'd rather describe (later) what sort of topics can the movie cover but not out here in an open forum lol don't want the public arguments popping up (I tend to attract a lot of those lol)

• Avengers 3

What Girls Said 0