When was your first kiss?

I was 11 or 12 at the mall with my girlfriend of 3 days

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• <-- Also at the mall. It was the summer between grades 8 and 9. I met a guy on sort of a blind date after chatting with him on a BBS system in 1988. I just turned 14, he was 15 and his name was Mike. He wasn't from my school, so there was no chance of school gossip. It was a Sunday and the mall was closed, so we hung out undercover of one of the mall entrances. After a short while he asked what I'd do if he kissed me. I told him I'd kiss him back.

He lapped at me like a puppy and it was hilariously gross yet silly at the same time. I didn't even know how to kiss back with a kiss like that. So he asked, "Have you been kissed before?" I said, quite honestly, "Not like that, no."

We NEVER saw or talked to each other again. The good thing was after it was over, I had kissing experience, and when my Grade 9 crush who always passed me over for other girls (he teased me for assuming my inexperience with guys) finally kissed me at a house party, I kissed like a pro, knowing what to do. He was stunned and said, "I never knew you knew how to kiss!" I was like, "Yeah, well, you shouldn't assume things." He wondered who in the hell I would have kissed to get some sort of practice in, and since Mike wasn't from my school, there was no way for him to ever really figure it out.

THAT's the part of my first kiss memory that makes the story so much more gratifying and complete for me. Sticking it to my crush who didn't think I could kiss. :)

• Haven't had a PROPER one yet :|

• fourth of July. summer of 8th grade. he was my boyfriend. at his house.

• 18 at a club.. Ikr.. embarrassing

• i was 7 .-.

• A little over a month ago with my boyfriend in his backyard

• Still on standby ✌️

• I was 13 and it happened at school

• I was 6 if that's count. But normal kiss was when I was 12/13

What Guys Said 3