Is college really like blue mountain state?

Where there's no stop partys hot girls and fun 😄😄😄

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• If you treat college like that, you're not going to be very successful.

• I treated college like that now I work in r and d at one of the most respective and innovative companies in the world.

• It was definitely ideal. I got very good with women in those years

• @dudeman well I'm glad it worked out for you in your specific situation.

• If you live on residence and have a genius I. Q. you might be able to go to parties everyday but most people are busy trying to graduate and become doctors and lawyers and don't really care for the party scene.

• Nope. Bills. Student Loans. Boring Teachers. Ugly, Fat Girls in Sweat Pants and Boys that need to cut back on twinkies-uhmm... let's see uh; psycho room mates, drunken brawls that get violent, you're making minimum wage, or even better, you're still living with your parents with no money.

• No.

Filler.

• No not at all but their are parties though but not all the time lol

What Guys Said 5

• I wish it was like BMS, I would stay in college forever xD But no, it's not even close. There are parties, and you can get drunk and get laid, but it doesn't happen every weekend and not in the same level as BMS, not even close to that level.
    BMS was a fun show, I loved that show (and I hope they manage to get the movie done), but it's hugely exaggerated.

• My college days were similar. I lived with the captains of by the rugby team and we had parties all the time and went to parties all the time. Hot chicks booze and a good time.

• Noooo. I blame the media for this

• Not even remotely.

• Blue Mountain State is a overly exaggerated version of some universities. There are parties every weekend. There are fun things to do. There are hot girls. Though it depends on where you go.