White girls with Asian guys, I dont see it, do you?

see a lot of black and white but not white and Asian :(

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah man, I see it a couple times a week at the very least. I'm a white girl dating an Asian guy

• yay there is hope :)

• haha yeah of course! I thought you mean just oriental Asians but for other Asians like East Indian, and all sorts of Middle Eastern ones, I see a lot more of those kinds of guys with white girls around where I live. Your ethnicity will only be as much of a hindrance as you allow it to be. :)

What Girls Said 8

• Asian guys usually prefer Asian girls cause Asian girls are usually smaller and more conservative which is what Asian men are.

• I don't see it either, maybe it's cultural issues?😕

• I don't know I've seen it in high school, college, and when I traveled to like Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, etc... Maybe there just fewer Asian people in your community so you don't see it as much?

• where i come from there is a high mixture of everyone

• Huh. Well, I don't know, I would think the UK would be like the US as far as diversity but who knows?

• I've seen AM/WF couples before and I found them adorable :) I just think a lot of whites girls are still kind of "dismissive" towards Asian guys because of all the stupid stereotypes but I don't know that's just a theory lol

• i think it still exists i think

• the stereotype, oh well guess thats the way the cookie crumbles, it is what it is :(

• yeah pretty sure they do but honestly, only stupid and shallow people actually apply them in my opinion ;)

• i personally have dated 2 Asian guys.
    it definitely happens, no worries

• Not as often as the other way around.

• I've only seen 3 Asian men & white girl couples. Tons of white men Asian women though.

As far as blacks, tons of black males wirh white women. Maybe two black women and white men couples

• No, not really but I have seen it like twice where I live.

What Guys Said 7

• I think its because most Asians dont get out their and talk to white girls. I have friends who are black who will go out of their way to talk to white girls. Out of 10 white girls they ask out, maybe only 1 or 2 will say yes. They are always dating white chicka but only because they go out there every day trying to get one. Most Asians i see do not do that. They are more reserved or maybe shy. Where as black dudes i have seen are really outgoing. White guys, its like 40-60. Where 40 percent are outgoing and 60 percent are shy or dont really try to get a girlfriend. So my advice for all Asians, just put yourelf out there. Girls will be impressed that you are outgoing especially since most girls think Asians are shy. Get what im saying.

• There is an Asian guy dating a white girl on site.

• I see it all the time, White women dating rich Asian dudes... Its normally older Asian men dating young white gold diggers anyway..

• I see them here but rare. I know someone who is married to one and another guy who has a white girlfriend and another one just bangs them.. In total I know about 5 personally..

• I can definitely see it, the number one thing I hate in this world the most is Racist People, I say who cares what race you are if you wanna be with someone be with them fuck what everyone else says.

• I haven't seen it much, but it can happen. I dated a really hot girl who thought Asian guys were cute, but she said that Asian guys never had the balls to talk to her. My advice is to just talk to girls but don't be an asshole. Don't "run game" or any of that crap, because hot girls get hit on so much that they can smell bullshit from a mile away. Just be cool and laidback and show some interest in her. It takes balls to get girls, and it's true for white and black guys, too. Go for what you want.

• thats the best advice I've had on here cheers pal :)

• Sure thing. Never sell yourself short with girls. Most guys have a lot more ability to get girls than they realize, and I only found that out after I started to have some success.

• well Asians are small n ugly maybe