Most embarrassing thing that happened to you?

It was in seventh grade during state testing. I drank a lot of water and went to a different class with an eighth grade teacher as a sub. She wouldn't let me go to the bathroom even though it's an emergency. I PISSED MYSELF!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• I was in PE and our entire year was in the hall sitting on the wooden floor, and I really needed to fart. I thought to myself ''nah, no-one will hear it.'' WRONG.
    The floor was really hollow, and I farted.. LOUDLY. The entire floor vibrated the sound echoed in the hall. All of the eyes turned to me and everyone was like... *silence*

The girls were all like ''Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww''
    And the dudes were just laughing, ahaha.

There was just a 5 meter gap around me from where the fart radius was. So awkward lmao.

What Guys Said 15

• Oh dear, i don't ever recall having a really embarrassing moment, although my wife did (sorry dear i just had to say)... so here goes. During our honey moon we went on one of those deep sea diving trips, unfortunately their also were quite a few young school kids onboard with us. When we reached our diving spot my wife had put on her bikini and was getting ready to be helped to put her diving suit on, Unfortunately so was everyone else on deck. At that moment my wife's bra strap snapped and came off completely and so she quickly hid behind me to escape the prying school kids eyes, haha, she was as red as a tomato, you should have seen the look on the kids faces, haha, it did make me feel like a hero tho, haha, just saying

• I have not done anything super embarrassing, probably the worst I have is ask a question about something then realised the answer was right in front of me lol

• i put my stuffed toy in school-bag once by mistake.. it was a charmander... hope nobody seen it since i tried to hide my bag after noticin it

• Awwww I am sorry 😔

I got pantsed in front of my crush in 10th grade
    I was wearing tighty whiteys lol!!!

She turned super red and I managed to turn redder
    That was hilarious
    I see her from time to time and she always waves and smiles lol

• =) you win lol

• @PiuBelloAmante Well, if you see her ask her out. You sound pretty crazy about her.

• Haha i have been planning on it!!
      Thanks bro @galloway875

• Is it a joke?

• I was witing in line to go into prison to visit my uncle but i had to take a really bad shit so i ran out of there and ran into a walmart to take the biggest shit of my life. When i went back, everybody kept staring at me lol.

• I was high and was walking to class and when I was walking up the stairs I fell, everyone was laughing at me. I tried playing it off by laughing too but inside I was embarrassed as fuck.

• Well while i was reading something on a book in the class, the all friends and teacher laughed at me, cause i stuttered... That was really bad.
    But i am powerful. I dont give any shit. Sorry for being rude if i am.
    :D

• No its not rude at all lol ☺ its good that you didn't care

• Yeah.. Well its not just like a health problem, but it seems like its. While i was a way younger, i was afraid of joining to some classes in which we students were supposed to read something on a book etc.

• But i am a way better now, thanks God :)

• i fall upstairs in school sometimes because I'm always fucking tired

• I lost my shame from extreme ridicule and berating long time ago so I don't get embarresed much.

• Not a big deal :)

• Same thing happened to me... Some teachers eh?

• This past school year, I had to do recycling after school, which means picking up the recycles out of the recycle cans, then sorting them in the fenced area outside the classroom. I forgot that the door locks behind you and I couldn't get my sorry ass over the 6 foot fence. Had to get help. Man that sucked.

• Family reunion sleepover at my grandparents house with tons of cousins + morning wood = very embarrassing

• One time I just got done masturbating and didn't change my shorts and answered the door to the neighbor with big wet spot on my shorts.. Omg i was so embarrassed
    cause the woman is old enough to be my mother ,

What Girls Said 5

• Gym class in grade 8, we were learning gymnastics and I had to hop a pommel horse. One at a time we did it, so each member of the class (it was co-ed) watched each person individually.

I was too short and inexperienced to do it. So I ran to the trampoline, hopped, and didn't make the jump, falling back on my ass on the trampoline, it make me bounce again, and I landed on my ass for a second time on the gym floor. It would have looked like something in Wipeout.

Everyone broke out in to hysterical laughter, including my gym teacher. I was so mortified that I ran out of the gym to go throw up.

• When I was drunk for the first time I puke all over my clothes and told my friends that I loved some stupid guy (my crush at that moment) lol My friends did shower me and changed my clothes. The next day I didn't know what happen, I had bruises all over my body (I fell from the stairs) and I had different underwear lol

• I think it was getting an anxiety attack when my pastor discussed marriage and having people wonder why I reacted the way that I did.

• I got fucked up drunk, not remembering a lot of the stuff I did or said... My friends reminded me of some of that stuff... I talked about my mastrubation sesions with my best guy friend, I told him waaay to much. Some stuff I don't recal and he told me it was better if he didn't tell me as it was too much... Haha yeah... Never again 😥

• I once drove away from the gas station with the pump hose still attached to the car. This pulled the pump off the station and dragged it behind. This caused the gas station to start on fire, then the car started on fire. So I quickly got out and ran. Good thing it wasn't my car.