Guys, do you wish to be very hairy like a furry or hairless like a woman's body?

• hairy like a fury, yeah baby i don't need a t-shirt, i have one naturally
    Vote A
  • hairless like a woman, oh dude i like my hairless body!
    Vote B
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 23

• who'd like to look super-hairy actually? it's gross. :/

2|3
    0|1
  • I'm trying to be as hairy as I can possibly be.

Current chest hair density is about this (but covers all of my chest and slightly up my neck + shoulders):
    33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ledxhon4611qbcsb2.jpg

I hope I get to be this hairy during my late 20's:
    41.media.tumblr.com/.../...vbUpUv1sccqomo1_250.jpg

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't have much body hair and you don't need it to be manly. I suspect it's because I was supposed to be female according to prenatal diagnostics. Lol. I'm not girly at all by the way.

I knew a girl who was supposed to be male and has much body hair !

0|0
    0|1
  • I'm noticing a recurring trend of straight females being more attracted to feminine features than male features. Most girls I know don't like body hair or facial hair and they usually aren't really too attracted to male bodies yet they are quick to point out how beautiful girls' bodies are.

0|0
    0|0
  • well Chewbacca is my idol so... but seriously I have enough hair as it is, and it just seems to sprout in new places as I get older. like I will look in the mirror while shaving, and all of a sudden I see hair somewhere on my body where it wasn't before.

0|0
    0|1
  • If forced to pick one of those two extremes, I think I'd opt to be furry. There are ways to solve that problem, but being hairless would just be sad to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Somewhere in the middle

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm good right now I have just the right amount lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not too hairy, but not completely hairless. Also where do you get, "like a woman" from? There are hairy women man, they exist. Just told its wrong for stupid reasons.

0|0
    0|0
  • I shave already, so I voted B

0|0
    0|1
  • I don't mind some hair on my stomach and chest but I've seen guys with a lot of hair on they chest and I'm Alwayz like I wish I never end up like that. I have a little hair on my chest and I'm fine with it. I don't mind facial hair either I have a mustache mut I Alwayz shave my beard, but when I get older I might grow my beard out.

0|0
    0|0
    • Men have more body hair after puberty haha

• We'll I'm already done with puberty so at least I ain't gotta worry about that. I'm happy with the amount of hair I have on my chest and stomach

• hairless like a woman, oh dude i like my hairless body!

0|0
    0|0
    • Nooooo don't do it, think of the children ( we don't need another Ken )

• Body hair is overrated, I'd not give 2 shits if all of it disappeared.

1|1
    0|1
    • Body hair on a man is programmed to a woman's DNA to like it.

• You're 15 you don't know crap about DNA

• Maybe you should ask women what they like before you assume that they like something.

• I am straight and hairy. I am quite proud of my hairy body. I think current trend of man escaping will disappear soon.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont like body hair.

0|0
    0|1
  • I'm pretty hairy, and i like it overall, but I kinda wish I was smooth. Smooth legs are sexy to me.

0|0
    0|1
  • I'm fine as I am now. Shaving isn't manly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer being hairless, and so far it's been cool. I don't even have hair in my arms so far.

0|0
    0|0
    • You are fucking 14! How would you expect to have hair at 14

• Show All
    • That's what I was saying! Most have forearm hair but I don't! That's what it says there. I was trying to acknowledge that I might not get chest hair either or it might be really thin, because at least my arms don't have hair like it's usual.

• I don't know about you but i am hairy

• neither... I want to be a little less hairy but still want to be a man lol

0|0
    0|1
  • So since when are women hairless?

0|0
    0|0
  • i would much much prefer to be smooth hairless like a baby!! i am already a very hairy guy... and i hate it. body hair is totally useless ugly stuff. i would happily be bald bodied smooth skinned man! No shame , rather its embarrassing and shame that i ams ooo hairy :-(

1|0
    0|1
    • Google "why do we need body hair?"

• if we need body hair.. then what about women? huh dude.. grow up!

• It goes for both sexes

• As a hairy fellow myself, it's pretty humiliating to walk around without a shirt. Sure, chest hair makes you feel manly but all over your body sucks big time!

I went to the water park with a buddy once and people stared, pointed. It's very quite uncomfortable. None of my exes but 1 made an issue of it because I'm awesome as a person as well as in bed (lol), but I know it's not a desirable trait.

I've considered hair laser removal, but a buddy of mine did it and said it all came back after a couple years. Not sure I want to spend 1500$ for something that comes back.

So, I don't know if I'd want to be completely hairless, but I'd take it ahead of hairy as hell.

0|0
    0|1
    • It takes 8 times at average for laser

• Show All
    • If I ever hear of a sure fire way, I think I'd be willing to dish out the cash for it though.

• Lel...

• I shave my junk, ass, asshole, everything in that region. Anytime a chest hair pops up I shave it, toes, face. I got hair on my head and a little on my arms/legs, that's it. I know when I go down on a woman I don't want to have to floss afterwards; figured I could extend the same curtsy to her.

0|0
    0|1
    • If you don't want to floss then down go down to her. Pretty obvious