(Quiz) What kind of person you really are based on pictures of animals you choose?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/perpetua/find-out-what-kind-of-a-person-you-really-are#.sywjovew5

You got: Idealist
You care deeply about other people, and want the best for them. You tend to be rather moralistic, and try to lead by example. Your vision of a better world doesn’t quite match up with the real world, so you can feel a bit cynical when people let you down.

Most Helpful Guy

• "You got: Professor"
    :D : D
    Well, I taught as sailing instructor, I taught Law when I was an officer in the army, I trained people in my job.
    I'm married to a teacher and our son and his wife are both teachers. (so are her parents!)
    One set of grandparents were teachers, my father taught a bit, so did my mother.

It must run in the family.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• You got: Leader
    You have a very assertive personality, and tend to take leadership roles, whether they are official or not. People trust you, and usually have no problem deferring to your wisdom.

Yeah... This quiz is completely wrong. I'm way too shy to be a leader. I usually offer advice only when the group starts screwing up and I can think of a better solution.
    ... so basically the dreaded 'backseat driver'

• You got: Problem Solver
    You’re the kind of person who always wants to fix things, or improve upon them. You’re very clever and inventive, and are a very quick learner.

• I've got: Leader; a very assertive personality and tend to take leadership roles whether they are official or not. People trust me, and usually don't have a problem in deferring to my wisdom.

That would explain some things but not everything.

• Find Out What Kind Of Person You Really Are

You got: Idealist

• You got: Problem Solver

Well it's not wrong lol.

You got: Professor
    You’re very intelligent, and put most of your energy into learning new things. You’re highly curious, and tend to be rather analytical and methodical.

• Well, I got: Problem Solver

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-1931-1436472402-17.jpg

• You got: Leader

• You got: Leader

• Same as you

• You got: Leader

• You got: Idealist

What Girls Said 15

• Omg when I had to choose the monkey, snake and the chameleon kinda animal. 😱😱

You got: Idealist

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...ed-2223-1436472353-6.jpg

You got: Leader

• You got: Idealist

• Professor

Not at all accurate in my opinion :)

• You got: Idealist

Interesting...

• You got: Idealist
    i think it's all pretty accurate, other than the last sentence. llol

• Omg, when I had to pick a snake 😱😲
    You got: Idealist

• You got: Creator
    You’re naturally artistic, and like to make and build things. You have very strong emotions, and you like to find ways to express yourself. You care deeply about aesthetics.

• The photograph of the puppy you chose is adorable.

"You got: Problem Solver

You’re the kind of person who always wants to fix things, or improve upon them. You’re very clever and inventive, and are a very quick learner."

• I got the nurturer. I care for people =)

• You got: Leader

• I got idealist

• Idealist
    //

• You got: Leader
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...ed-9096-1436472337-1.jpg

• I've taken that test before and i always get a different result.