Hey women do you prefer straight or curly body hair at men?

• straight yeah
    53% (19)
  • curly bro
    47% (17)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

17

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't like body hair at all.

• Women are programmed to their DNA to like body hair but i understand... you are very prone to fashion.

• Nope, fashion shows hairless men, and you can't understand it because it is α form of thought control.

• Looool, okay

What Girls Said 16

• I have no preference. I don't care if he has tight kinky hair, curly hair, wavy hair, or thin straight hair. As long as he treats me good, it's all good in the neighborhood.

• Straight body hair. I'm not the biggest fan of curly. I have really curly eyebrows and I hate it. I don't mind curly head hair, but the body hair js annoying.

• I don't mind either... it is what ever the guy has that makes him the guy that he is... regardless of the hair... and you are young and worry about these things... I guess you try to keep up with what's in fashion... one thing for sure is, if its curly and you have curly hair.. then you are in.. and if the straight is in... you can blow wave your hair straight using the gels that are on the market today.. but you can't curly straight hair unless you get it permed... :))

• I like wavy hair on guys - or curly.

• Never thought about it. Doesn't bother me.

• Um I don't like any tbh

• However it grows is fine with me.

• It doesn't really matter but i like straight hair or no hair ona guy.

• Prefer little to no body hair

• Body hair? It doesn't matter.

• I hate body hair

• It really doesn't matter to me :)

• How about None? Shave EVERYTHING! Wax the stache... Shave the beard... Shave the chest hair... Shave the arms... Wax the legs... Shave the pubes... Shave the hair on the toes and fingers as well. I only want to see hair on his head and his eyebrows of course 😁

• I don't care what texture his BODY hair is xD hahaha I love curly hair but I could care less whether his body hairs are curly or straight. Idea rather just shave it but I really don't mind anything.

• What about no body hair

• there is curly body hair? o. O

never heard or seen that

i mean curly hair yea sure, but curly body hair?