Would you respect someone more if they just killed themselves and didn't talk about it and just hid it?

Honestly rather than the guy who moped around complaining how life is too hard.

This guy I knew from hs is like this and honestly it might sound cruel but it's Darwinism at work.

Most Helpful Guy

• The way I see it, it's his life. I don't know the daily struggles he goes through it could be a plethora of things that I cannot see, know or even begin to think of. Why add to his misery, if he wanted help he can ask or I will try in whatever way I can but I will NOT think less or more of him if he killed himself. It's his choice not mine.

What Girls Said 2

• There is nothing respectable about suicide. Sometimes its a last resort for somebody terminally ill but it should NOT be viewed as honourable.

• I'd respect them if they seeked treatment and stayed alive

What Guys Said 4

• People who talk about suicide are using it as a cry for help.

• i can't respect someone who killed him/herself... i'd feel disappointed :|

• I respect neither of those.
    I'd rather have them complain, so we might be able to help, but if that person keeps complaining, I won't really show respect for that... If you have it hard, you fight.

• Yes. I hold a special kind of hatred for people who fake suicide threats for attention and sympathy.