What is your favorite natural high and how do you get it?

A sudden unexplainable rush that washes over your mind, shading and warping everything you see about life though it's impact until time sobers you up. But it would have to comes naturally from within you instead of by any foreign additives that you would have to eat, smoke, or shoot into yourself. a psychological high that comes from the chemicals already inside your head.

Mine is the overwhelming focus and absorbtion into a speechless epiphany of emotional energy. It's aha moments are like a splash of water waking me up to its world before slowly washing over me and consuming me with its reality instead of my own. It manipulates my thoughts and impulses to stem purely from the reasonings and emotion of its purpose. I usually get it from very well made atmospheric emotionally driven films or very crucial emotional and detrimental personal moment of life that strike a cord with or against many of my core beliefs.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• Could be like being in love

• Pot... Pot is natural... But most states still ream you for it... And of course you still shouldn't do it if you work in transportation 😢

• Haha awe, though that's what I had tried to limit out by excluding foreign additives. I meant a high that would be internally and psychologically triggered

• Nice! I love rock for that fact and have tried metal many times, but i just can't get into screamo

• What bands *do* you like?

• Getting the job done

What Girls Said 4

• Exercise, yoga, music, Watching Being Mary jane, & scandal, dancing, day dreaming and learning about my zodiac sign. # Pisces

• Spending time with my significant other and at times, even just talking to him on the phone.

• Buying designer bags :)

• For me, stretching is amazing in the morning. I love that feeling.