What age did you have the hardest time at?

Growing pains perhaps? Just curious :) let me know your thoughts please! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• No physical pains. But being 14 was terrible. I knew what sex was and wanted to have it so bad, but also knew I was too young to have it, so it was horribly conflicting.

I was a virgin and being taunted by friends about being a virgin (when the weird thing was they were too but pretended not to be).

I also had braces, and wasn't really secure about my looks. I always thought I was ugly because all my friends could get boyfriends but me. The thing was I was 14 but looked 18, as I was almost fully developed. Guys never asked me out. I only learned twenty years later on Facebook from guys I went to school with who told me they had a huge crush on me but we're too scared to say or do anything about it because I seemed older.

The other thing about developing early is *some* people assuming I was easy, those who didn't know I was a virgin assumed I wasn't one, and treated me as if I was just loose. Sure I wanted a boyfriend, but I didn't want more than one at a time!

Being 14 seemed to be a waste of so many emotions and a lot of misconceptions people had about me, or I had about myself and what I should be like rather than trying so hard to please others and be so die hard looking for a boyfriend and sex.

I spent a lot of times being sad and when I wasn't with friends, and cried a lot to my mom about how I felt. Terrible year, just terrible.

What Guys Said 6

• definitely 12 i was ugly as shit, was nerdy as fuck, and had zero game
    I also used to eat glue and sprinkles when i was 4 or 5, so yeah i was that kid

lol my childhood was rough, i think at age 7 -12 my life was pooey

• I don"t remember any physical problems, worse timr mentally for me was late 20s.

• 24 was a tough year for me.

• 24-now, luck in the dating department.

• Now's not the best.

• Between 13-25

That is the age range when choices are made that will affect you when you get older. When your older, you either except the consequences or fail to correct them.

• Hmm interesting! Better make sure my choices are the right ones in the long term :)

What Girls Said 5

• like 16-17 lol

• I was about 7-8. I wish I were joking, but I'm not. I was an ugly, obnoxious, unfunny, annoying kid, and this stage lasted until about the end of 4th grade (9). After that, I was pretty much the same until the summer before 7th grade (11), except I wasn't nearly as unkempt.
    Tl;dr I was the worst for 4 years straight.

• Ahh I'm sure you weren't as bad as you think. We are all our worst critics! But I'm happy your out of that rough period now :)

• Haha, thanks! I'm telling you though, it was bad. I'm glad I've "evolved" in a way.

• 15!!! All my friends were 16 and driving and my parent had like a ten o'clock curfew.. It was lame and I became rebellious. I just hated being 15.. Boyfriends went where sex was and that wasn't me. Friends joined new cliques. UHG I never thought things would look up but 16 was great

• Dont we always think that? That things won't get better? Haha I can totally relate to some of the feelings you felt :)

• 14-17
    Ughhh

• If you mean body pain.
      If you mean school troubles, it was bascially kindergarden-10th grade.

• That's great! You sound really emotionally mature. Its great you came out of it as a stronger person :)

• Thank you! That means a lot 💛

• Not so far.
    I have had a few troubles Herr and there but not super hard times.