I need to vent again... I hate when people bully me on GAG, Can anyone be a good listener?

I'm better now.

Most Helpful Guy

• that's really weird... how could they bully a sweet gal like u? :(

even if we disagree in some of yer opinions i've noticed u r a kind/polite person generally... just block those who r bullyin u and don't bother wid em... glad u feel better now :)

What Guys Said 14

• People get offended too easily, and lash out if you post something they don't agree with. People can't handle when others don't agree with them, especially if it is something important to them. Just block them. That is what that feature is for.

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mmXpJuEnNnw

This video reminds me of you but instead of telling people they'll go to hell, you condemn homosexuals frequently. Then even though technically what you say can also be considered offensive, you have a Jesus on the cross mentality when others disagree. It's kind of hypocritical in my opinion.

• Perhaps you should pm certain people you see leave well though out opinions
    and ask for their help individually

i think that is a much better route than asking certain questions to the GaG public
    Often times, people will leave bitter opinions, troll you, or make your question seem irrelevant or stupid

hang in there girl no one should be getting bullied

• I didn't think there were bullies on GaG.

I'm a great listener as long as you keep it interesting.

• I'm a friendly person (most of the time :P)

Your welcome to message me if you need to talk about something (or vent :P)

• You are too sensative

• why are people bullying you? difference in opinion? or is it a classic guys being creepy thing?

• My friends say that I'm a good listener.
    But I haven't really seen bullying on GaG before, so... Can you tell me about it?

• hey i'll listen to you having problems just send me a message and I will help you the best way I can :)

• I am the bully of GaG, any problem?

• Bully you for what?

• I'm a very good listener. You can PM anytime.

• My hand is a good listener.. so.. uh.. how do i say this... Talk to my hand.

• It says you are better now

What Girls Said 8

• I just don't understand why you continue to post controversial posts and then seem upset when people challenge your viewpoint. Not everyone is going to agree with you in life, especially not online. I haven't personally seen anyone actually "bully" you but if that's the case, please report their comments and the admins will look into it. Either that, or you can block the users who you feel are harassing you. That's about all you can do.

It seems to me like the best thing you can do is to either accept the fact that some people will disagree with you and ignore them -or- stop making controversial posts and inviting people to argue/debate with you. If you don't want to engage in debates or disagreements with people, then try to avoid sensitive subjects or "hot topics" that frequently cause arguments. This is the internet with a very large and diverse user base. When so many differing beliefs/values/opinions come together, sometimes people clash. All you can do is try to avoid putting yourself in those controversial situations.

• You hit the nail on the head.

• But that's the only way I can really be a gagger!! I'm caught between a rock and a hard place.

• That's not the only way to really be a gagger. There are plenty of active users who avoid controversial posts. You don't have to post controversial things.

• It sucks to be bullied anywhere, usually people do when they don't agree with what you say, or think they're better. its life, don't let it get to you, I would like to think we're all here to help each other out but unfortunately there's twats on here.

• I never judge anyone by their stories, I always like to listen and try to help as I possibly can when anyone needs it, so just on case I want help or an advice u can ask me for it and I will gladly help 😊 oh and don't listen to those people how bully... They just don't have anything better to do unfortunately :/

• Yeah, there are good listeners. Why don't you start using the block feature GAG has?

• Who's bullying you on gag? And what would you like help with? :)

• If someones bothering you, you do not have to listen to them. Just move on :)

• I'm a stranger, I'm new, but I can listen

• I can tell you now... admins do nothing about bullying or harrassing on this site. I had creepers targeting mefor months, so i had to deactivate and set up a new one. Be so careful on here... trust no one.

• How does one get to be bullied on GaG?

• By not agreeing with someone else's viewpoint.

• I think it is mostly when people resort to personal insults. Some even go as far as tracking down all of your old comments and questions in order to hurl a lot of insults at you on here.