Would you rather die from starvation or sleep deprivation?

If you were a captive and they make you choose: feed you but don't let you sleep, ever, or allow you to sleep but never offer you food. Which would you choose?

• Starvation
  • Sleep Deprivation

Most Helpful Girl

• Sleep deprivation, it takes longer to die that way. Hopefully I could be rescued by the time I do. Plus maybe I can sleep with my eyes open haha.

• LOL! Put some tape on your lids to keep them open so you'd look awake. Or draw them like Captain Jack Sparrow did haha

• That could work, that could work haha!

• Thanks for MHO!

What Guys Said 5

• Starvation would be quicker

• I voted starvation, because I don't think I can die from sleep deprivation. I'm narcoleptic, so my sleep has been way, way off for many years. I can't count on both hands the number of times I've been up for 5 days & night straight. The 3rd night is the worst.

• Can you actually die from sleep deprivation? Wouldn't you eventually just conk out?

• They did a scientific experiment on it and concluded that death by sleep deprivation is possible. It's also used as a form of torture, in the past and present.

• Bah, I tend to type what I'm thinking :/

• I do too but I don't speak nerd lol jk

• Hmm... how would they keep me awake?

• Sleep Deprivation will be the death of me anyway.

• pfff, wait till you get to your last years of college. lol

What Girls Said 0