What do people on here don't have sense of humor at all?

*Why

Most Helpful Guy

• i do have one. There is no bigger joker about racial stereotypes than myself

• Is eating watermelon a racial stereotype in the states? I've been meaning to ask but haven't for fear of perhaps offending or looking like a total dick if I'm wrong...

If I'm right, then I have been enjoying the incredibly clever and witty username you chose for quite a while now :)

• I have been wanting to learn code for a long while now but just don't seem to find the time. What game are you working on?

• @GirlScoutsRevenge

im working on a basic side scrolling game, with a bit of a sci fi theme. Coding can be confusing as hell though. Every time i solve one problem, and new one appears which is even harder to solve than the last one, hahaha. But you should learn! you can create good money from it if you make something people like

What Guys Said 13

• I think your question is itself humorous.

• It seems like that sometimes

• Some people think they're funny, but they aren't. A lot of trolls assume they're soooo funny, but in reality they're the only ones laughing.

• I think you mean "Why".

• Because we have five senses, the sixth sense is a scam. We don't have a sense of humor because humor doesn't exist. Have you been indoctrinated?

• Oh thanks I didn't know I must have forgotten it on my other pants

• Ego's and they suck maybe their life sucks or maybe they do, but are just trolling.

• I have a great sense of humor

• HAA u didn't see me

• That is my birth defect, sorry babe.

• Different kinds of humors for different kinds of people. What you may find funny, another may not

• Because they're a bunch of socially awkward pussies who live inside their parents' basements and cry themselves to sleep every night.

• Because life isn't about having fun or enjoying yourself everyone knows that

What Girls Said 4