What is a good prank I can play on my friend?

We are kind of in a prank war and I need a non harmful and easy prank to pull on her.

Most Helpful Guy

• Too bad you are so young, you could send her a letter from the IRS.
    There are sites (prankmail in the UK used to be one but I am sure there are others now) that can send an email from any address to any address. So you can send an email to her from any address you choose.
    In a company that I worked at, we had a guy that was an ass-kisser (we can call him The Worm) . He was hard to work with and took credit for other people's work. We sent him an email from the company president asking a question about this guys area of expertise. In the letter we told The Worm to come to the CEO's office and let himself in. We told him to help himself to espresso (the CEO was Argentinian and HATED people in his office. He NEVER let people touch his things.) So in came the CEO to find The Worm in his office, drinking his coffee... and the shit hit the fan.
    The Worm came back down to theoffices with his tail between his legs... it was great!
    So you could send her an emaill from The President, Some guy, her mom, ANYONE... can have a lot of fun that way

What Guys Said 4

• Tell her your dog at 10 puppies omg i forgot to tell you about her and we had no idea she was pregnant ,

• 0|0
  • When she's in the shower open the curtain and throw ice water on her and pray she doesn't slip, fall and break her neck.

• Put pubes into a cigarette and make her smoke it. Trust me on this one.

What Girls Said 1

• Phone tap her!