What to do when you're 20, friendless, car-less, and stuck in an Inn outside of North Vegas?

So I got involuntarily dragged into a trip for work where I'm doomed to be alone and bored to death in Vegas for a month. I have no idea what to do. My husband who also came on the trip is 22 so he's having a great ol' time every day after work, and I just sit in my room and stare at the internet.

Most Helpful Girl

• Take lots and lots of photos and then put them together into a photo book.

• Pictures of my hotel room?

• No. Leave your hotel room and start photographing the different hotels and casinos. When I vacation in Las Vegas - I only gamble $2 - $5 dollars. I go there entirely for the architecture, the shows and the buffet.

• We are prohibited to walk around North Vegas and I don't have a car to go anywhere else. :/ hopefully I can get a ride with people who don't gamble and check out the buildings, but so far everyone I work with goes into places I can't.

What Guys Said 4

• Do what you need to do.

• drink yourself to death.

• How far from Vegas are you? Laughlin? Cuz I stay in North Las Vegas.

• Nellis AFB, so I'm right on top of North Vegas.

• Yeah, I work with aircraft and getting out a single conversation can be a hassle.

• I bet. Yea it gets annoying tho.

• Married at 20. You fucked yourself on that one. Blame yourself

• Um, your opinion on my personal life is clearly not mine and therefore really doesn't matter. I did it for my own reasons and I'm really happy I made that decision. By the way, you should go find some ice cream or something because you're way too bitter.

• Married at 20 though

• Yes? I have my reasons. In a perfect world I'd be married at 30

What Girls Said 4

• Do some research, Google up some projects you can work on/DIY, read books, go on Pinterest , look for some new hobbies.

• Sing and dance

• I surf the internet! Internet is a solution for my boredom!

• have fun on your own!

• I'd love to! But care to elaborate? I have no clue how.