Which system do you prefer and why? Ps4 Vs. Xbox One?

My friend and I are debating which game system is more popular and why. Deciding to finish this debate with a poll from the help of you GaGers!

Which system do you prefer and why? Ps4 Vs. Xbox One?

• Ps4
    45% (5)80% (12)65% (17)Vote
  • Xbox One
    55% (6)20% (3)35% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|9

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd get Xbox One over PS4.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Xbox one although I don't have it but it's going to get cross play with Pc backwards compatibility and is integrating with Pc which is going to be a lot of fun since I got a medium high Pc and I have a ps4 but it just gathers dust, destiny sucks ass, blood borne is the same as dark souls, only game I did enjoy was the last of us but that's a one time thing it should have been a movie, FF7 remake is going to come out on other consoles but first on the ps4 I can give them that but I'd rather play the real remake on Pc and last but not least God of war 4 looks awsome but that's about it

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• xbox one, ps4 makes you pay for online playing now and i dont like it besides i have my ps3 and with the xbox one the kinnect haha

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• It comes down to exclusives, basically the same console. I personally like ps4 exclusive games more then xbox's so I chose ps4. If you still dont know because you like both console exclusives maybe feel the controllers or play around on the interface at gamestop - to see whats more comfortable. If you still can't decide go with ps4 because the graphics are a little better and the future looked more promising at E3 compared to Xbox.

0|1
    0|0
  • Xbox... Because Halo. Snm.

1|1
    0|0
  • Xbox because I don't want to lose my achievemen's I got on the 360. Also halo is pretty cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the ps4 is the best, the only problem I have with it is that it needs more memory. 500 gb sounds like a lot but it fills up fast

0|0
    0|0
  • Ps4 man I've been a PlayStation man all my life and never gonna change. Ps1,2,3 and 4 all great consoles. And the controllers are a lot better. Plus better games available like gran turismo and killzone is amazing too and driveclub

0|0
    0|0
  • PS4... Because of The Last Of Us

0|0
    0|0
  • the only reason i want xbox is because of halo

0|0
    0|0
  • PS4 because of its higher add-on and development potential.

0|0
    0|0