I really thought he liked me but I overheard him saying he asked another girl out?

He stared at me all the time & was curious about who I was dating/what I was doing etc.

But then today I overheard him talking about asking someone else out. I don't get it.

Why are guys so confusing? Is there even a chance he liked me at all?

Most Helpful Girl

• He might have thought you were out of his league or decided the other person had similar interests which could happen for any number of reasons: race similarity, financial similarity, religious similarity, cultural similarity, geographic similarity, high paying job, good grades in school etc... I would surround myself with other men and allow myself to get over this guy.

What Guys Said 2

• Did he deliberately allow you to hear what he was saying about asking out another girl? Why would he do that?

• I don't know, maybe? I was sitting right there when he was talking about it.

• But why would he do that? I haven't given him any reasons to play games.

• People who play games don't need reasons; that's just the way they are.

• It's not that he doesn't like you, he's a player. I know loads of lads like him. He'll show interest to many girls and make them all feel special but he'll take what he can get from each of them (kissing, sex etc) and then move on. I personally think it's disgusting behaviour but it's better to say it than give false hope. Hope that helps a little

What Girls Said 2

• Sounds like he lost interest

• he doesn't like you then.