Do you like storms?

There is a thunder storm where i live right now
i am home alone, woke up from a nap and am hungry, i want to make a creamy soup but dont have the right ingridients, its 9pm and i can't go out an buy them...

i want to eat soup and cuddle, what do you like to do when there is thunder outside

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• Cuddling and eating soup during a thunderstorm sounds amazingly intimate.

I love rain, but lightning and thunder can sometimes freak me out, especially if I'm home alone. I basically just do what I'd do if it weren't storming -- read, watch Netflix, go online, play games, eat a snack, etc.

• I love storms ⚡️☔️

• Too much noise, I'll get scared :(

• Omg, I'm so jealous, I absofuckinglutely LOVEEEE thunderstorms!!! <3

• I like it when there is a temporary break in the storm. You know, the thunders stop for a bit, the wind comes down a little, gets a bit soft, and the rains are a bit softer too.

Otherwise, nah. It is kind of scary.

I would stay with someone, not be alone. :p

And eat pickles or chat.

• I love storms! There's something comforting about them when I'm home. (When I'm out in a car or at work, they're not as comforting, though). I think the colors of a storm are pretty--the greys and blacks. I love the sound of the rain. I would fall asleep to it when I was little, so maybe that's why it's comforting to me.

• Yeah i love sleeping when it rains, i took a nap, a few hours ago because it was raining haha

• well I just snuggle in for the day and watch movies

• I love to just sit at a window and watch the chaos unfold. Whilst cuddling.

• Love them! Cuddling and soup in a long drizzling rain sounds lovely, but what I was thinking was of violent storms. The crazy lightning and thunder that I want to watch from the porch. Or getting caught in a summer cloudburst when it's still warm and sunny but you get suddenly drenched. But best of all is tornadoes, and I hate that they hurt people but it's awesome how powerful they are, and I love how the air smells just before all hell breaks loose.

• You sound awesome!!! lol!!
      right on girl! i would love to go tornado watching sometime

• Do you go watch every storm chaser movies that makes it to your local IMax? The TIV1 is my dream car.

• Nah, i am not that into it :) ... yet!

but i will check it out

• Yeah, storms are badass! I love them <3 <3

What's the name of the song?

• Do you like Ramen Noodles? I always found that it helps to keep a case of them in the house.
    Usually when there's a storm, I just turn off all electronic devices, and sit and listen to the thunder and rain

• i atesooo many ramen noodles, i needed to take a break lol!
      BUT! i do have some that sounds like a great idea!

What Guys Said 5

• No they suck a lot

• I like listening to it natures special effects

• I love thunder storms,
    I try my best to take pictures and videos with my shitty iPohone

• I only like rainy weather when I'm inside but not outside

• Yes I love them.