Guys, do you hate it when you are objectified as well?

Do you hate it when the following is being done to you as well?
- Girls wolf whisling at you
-Girls wanting you in clothing that would show your figure
-Girls using you for sex
-Girls jumping you.
- There are plenty of objects shaped after your penises
- Girls commenting on your ass.

Do you hate one of them? Do you hate being objectified?

• I hate being objectified
    33% (25)
  • I love it.
    67% (50)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

48

Most Helpful Guy

• Naww, go ahead and fawn all over my cock and grab my ass. I don't really care.

What Guys Said 47

• Well, ironically enough, I hate being objectified by women, but same time, the ways you have mentioned of getting objectified looks rather fun and sexy to me if a girl does those to me. I mean, I would feel loved, flattered and aroused! But, what I hate are these: most women objectify men as if they are some money-printing machines (as if a guy is only as much worth as his money and social status, and if he loses them, just throw him away like a used paper towel), that guys are supposed to show no emotions (as if they are rocks), guys are always wrong (as if we are some monsters), and many more double standards introduced by the society. But, if you just want to use me for sex, make fun of my dick, or want to unzip and grab it (not in public), I wouldn't mind at all, and would happily oblige.

• This is an excellent and wise answer. No man should be objectified the way that is negative to them and I pray that your hearts heal if a womsn does this to you.

• Thanks for your kind-heartedness. That's OK, I wouldn't feel heart broken for these. But, anyway, the ways you mentioned of getting objectified rather looked too harmless, sexy and something that guys would rather like from a girl. That's probably why many guys voted they love being objectified, lol!

• It just plain doesn't happen. I would have to see it happen to be able to develop an opinion. I imagine it would be welcome at first because guys generally don't get any form of compliments at all from women (except friends and loved ones). So going from nothing to that would probably be taken as a compliment.

• - Girls wolf whisling at you
    I have no problem with that, already had it happen multiple times.

They can suggest stuff and if I like it I'll wear it but most of the time I wear whatever I feel like wearing.

-Girls using you for sex
    Haha yeah never going to happen.

-Girls jumping you.
    They'll get hurt.

Would make me feel uncomfortable.

- Girls commenting on your ass.
    Have at it.

• I hate being objectified, i do get hollered at by girls mostly older ladies or teenage girls but it still makes me feel uncomfortable

Yeah, i wear clothes that show my figure but its to attract ladies, i dont think i am objectifying myself

Well, yeah its happened i have gotten used for sex quite a few times, doesn't feel good

I got punched by a girl in 5th grade but couldnt hit her back because my mom said its not ok to hit girls :/

yeah having stuff shaped like your penis sucks! girls can use inanimate objects for pleasure, its hard to find something shaped like a vagina

Girls are pretty harsh on my ass, they say its pretty flat, i can't help it i am really skinny

• being honest... it doesn't bother me at all. It's flattering to me if a girl finds me attractive enough comment on something about me that she finds attractive or to desire me on a purely sexual basis. Not a problem for me whatsoever, as i take positive female attention as a compliment

• Honestly, not much, why? cause it rarely happens, so I take it more as a compliment. If it happened more regularly then I would probably get bothered.

• I like it if girls whistle or openly say they think I am sexy or some shit. But I hate it when a woman (especially a drunk one) walks up and demands i take her home. I think its gross and makes me angry. I actually use saying like, "oh my god, do I look like a piece of fucking meat to you"
    Its quite funny to see the shock on a girls face when she meets a man who isn't the same as all the other douchebags in the clubs.

• Option C: Couldn't care less.

There are far more pressing matters to worry about than a woman expressing that she wants to fuck me. Wanting to be fucked isn't really the end of the world; I hate when women dismiss male objectification, but the actual act is minor.

• I don't know if I'd say I love it, but I definitely wouldn't hate it, and I'd probably be flattered most of the time.

• I have had girls whistle at me, before. I just completely ignored them. It really irritated me, though.

• You girls have no idea how good you have it. I would absolutely love that! All of those things!

I never get complimented when i go out in public, so it'd be nice to feel desired for once.

• Honestly, i don't get it. You have guys drooling over you, worshipping you, pursuing you, and you have the nerve to complain about it?

Try the othet way around you have to do all the pursuing, face constant rejection, be ignored wherever you go. Its not fun, trust me.

• i like it, i take it as a compliment, even from gays...

• Yes I want women to look at my eyes and not my nice soft ass

• I love it. The Washington monument objectifies me. Submarines objectify me. Rockets and missiles objectify me. The space shuttle objectifies me. Skyscrapers objectify me. Stalagmites objectify me. It's the best. Imagine walking outside and all the flowers and trees and caterpillars all saying, "Hey there sexy!" at the same time. That's what it is like being a man.

• I have never been, but i think i'd love it. Think about it, a girl is usiing you only for sex. Mmmmmmm...

• If girls objectified me to that extent, I would literally never again have a negative emotion in my life. It would be constant joy.

• C) Doesn't change my day in the slightest.

• I have never been in any of those situations, but I assume that I would get sick of it after a while.

• Yeah I don't see why girls get so mad when a girl I don't know Alps my ass im like awesome and I definitely won't call the cops

• Yeh I would dislike it, I dont do it to women, and I expect the same, men (and women) are more than pieces of meat

• It's really hard to say because that's kinda rare. I don't think I would hate it, but I'd rather be just talked to or flirted with normally as opposed to that. But it would be fine I'm sure.

• I like attention but not use to be given all the attention so it would be awkward with me

• I hate, hate, hate it.
    upload.wikimedia.org/.../WashingtonDC_Obelisk.jpg
    Gawd, I hate it!

• More so the expectations
    Having a certain physique
    having a certain penis size/shape/being cut
    being expected to be tough
    being told we have it easy in comparison.

• Objectify me then I'll let you know.

• Why the flood of questions about this in the last 12 hours?

• I'd find it pretty hilarious at first but I wouldn't change anything or go out of my way to respond to it.

• Love it... objectify me...(I just thought of an old INXS song, mystify... change that to objectify!)

• No I like being disrespected sexually as long as I find her attractive

• lmao I love it

• More from Guys
    17