Why is Canada extremely liberal?

Canada is like a dreamland for left-wingers, atheists, homosexuals, transsexuals, pro-abortionists, feminists, minority groups, extremists etc.

Why?

According to many Canadians, if you don't agree with them then you're an automatic "bigot".

#Canadalogic
Let me add illegal immigrants to my list.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because the gov. is more interested in foreign investment and political correctness. I don't have a problem with any of the things you mentioned above except the huge influx of minority groups over the last ten years or so.

What Girls Said 6

• And you don't have any of those people in the US because it's perfect, right? Must be so nice.

• I AM MOVING TO Canada <3

• Maybe because they just believe in tolerance and science.

• Because it's one of the only countries that thinks for its self rather than basing itself off of religion. So basically, its one of the few countries that has a brain.

• Because Canadians are nicer people.

• because we know how things should be done!

What Guys Said 6

• Canada is a dreamland for people looking for equity and political freedom.

Canada ranked in the top 10 out of 178 nations in a global league table of least corrupt nations tarnished by financial scandals and money in politics. I noticed you mentioned that you were from Russia. Russia's rank in the study was 136... tied with countries like Iran. Well done

http://www.transparency.org/cpi2014/results

Russia is a country of great cultural and scientific significance. But its also a country of political, social and economic degeneracy, retardation and backwardation. So i wouldn't be too quick to throw stones, son.

• Cause they have too much beer. Even a guy like me who is not a beer but have 3 types of beer. One I leave outside the window to keep it ice cold, one near the fireplace to keep it warm and one in the basement to keep it cool. All different types of beer with different styles.

Or it could be because they are multilingual. They have different roots and religion unlike the US which seems to have "In God We Trust" issues. They also have a much smaller population that can easily be affected by immigrants. 300k of immigrants a year in a 30mil population would change your population a lot over 20 years.

• Aren't most places liberal except for some United States states.

• Because Canada, while imperfect, is freaking awesome.

• Because they are smart?

• Maybe they don't have a large group of religious wackos who are brainwashed by right wing propaganda on a daily basis like america does.