How many showers do you take in a day?

What kind of soap do you use? Do you use body wash or soap? Do you use cologne or perfume? Do you just put the soap in your hand or do you use a wash cloth? Do you use a loofah? What else?

What kind of shampoo and/or conditioner?

Most Helpful Guy

• I shower 1-2 times a day. Definitely once in the morning, then a second time after the gym if I broke a hard sweat. If not, I might skip the shower. As needed basis I guess. I use Old Spice body wash, the OG scent, none of the newfangled ones with the goofy names. I use a washcloth for scrubbing, and one of those poofy lacy balls for soap application. No idea what you call those, haha. I'm only medium-sure what a loofah is, but I don't use them. I use a fancy pants shampoo and conditioner called Sebastian Penetraitt. That's all I got for ya, haha.

• a loofah is one of those poofy lace balls...

• Ok, then I'm a loofah lovin' fool then! Not really, I just use them with neutral emotion. Also forgot, My usual cologne is L'Homme by Yves Saint Laurent. Only when I'm gussied up or going to be around people that I need to impress, haha.

What Girls Said 14

• It depends on the day. As a general rule, I have a shower every day, though sometimes I'll have two. I use body wash (I have two that I switch between, one is scented like almonds, the other like coconut). My shampoo and conditioner like either mint or raspberries, depending on which type I bought that time. I use perfume too but I forgot the name of what it was. I use a sponge to wash my body and a cloth to was my face (I have tea-tree lotion for that).

• I shower every morning. If I go to the gym, I'll take another shower at night and rewash everything besides my hair.

I use Dove body wash for my body (using hands), Biore face wash for my face, and Garnier Fructis shampoo and conditioner for my hair.

• Once. Most days I prefer taking the bath instead of the shower, because I like to shave my legs often and it feels weird in the shower. I use a shower gel. I use perfume daily :)

• I wash my hair once or twice a week. I don't see a need to do it more than that. I use good shampoo and conditioner, expensive stuff.

• Once a day normally. Sometimes during the school year with sports twice a day. & I use whatever body wash that smells good from the store. I recently got some dove stuff. Oh, and I use a loofah. I use face wash too. I put on lotion sometimes after though it's usually deodorant and body mist.

• Once or twice.

Soft soap coconut body wash.
    TRESemme perfectly undone shampoo & conditioner.

I don't wash both times I shower, when I take a second shower it's usually to cool down and get comfortable to fall asleep.

• i take a shower once or twice a day. i use strawberries&cream fragranced body soap and a washcloth. my perfume is ChloĆ© ♡

• I usually take one, but if it's too hot and I'm sweating I take two. I use shower gel perfume and a loofah.
    I use a Garnier shampoo with avocado and a Herbal Essences conditioner.

• Twice a day. Once in the morning and once at night. I use African black bar soap for my lady bits then after that I use this new caress perfume body wash to make me smell sweet. I use a wash clothe. For the bar soap then just my hands to lather up the body wash on my skin. I dont use a lot of perfumes just body spray. And cocoa butter lotions

• Once or twice in morning, once or twice at night. I use body wash..

Perfume only for went I'm going out.

• I take one to two. If I'm staying home all day I take one. If I go out I'll take one in the morning and one when I come back. I use a body scrub, I use a loofah, I use a pink soap by dove, I use the Loreal extraordinary oil shampoo and it's conditioner, I use a face wash, and I use a face scrub. I use perfume.

• face scrub. I have to start using that.

• Everyday, twice a day if its really hot out or I'm on my period

• i don't shower every day. i shower every two days.

• Usually once a day. I do not usually use perfume. As for the shampoo and conditioner, I change them way too often. Now I use Herbal Essences. I use a wash cloth.

• In summer more than once if it is too hot.
    Body wash for me. Soap dries out my skin.
    I can't used perfumed body wash.

Before shower, I use a dry brush.
    Anyway, loofa or exfoliating mitt.

And those stone thingy for my heels.

I use shampoos for oily hair or just any daily moisturizer for hair... but have to be careful.

Same conditioner.

• hey stony thing... cheaper than a pedicure...

What Guys Said 3

• Only 1 and I use body wash with a scrubby thing.

• Usually one, in the morning. But if i have practice. I'll take a second afterwards.

• Can't remember the last time i took a shower, sorry