Do you text and drive?

Ever? Even when you are stopped at red lights?

Most Helpful Girl

• No. It's not worth it to text and drive, even doing it at red lights. I don't even like changing radio stations when I'm driving.

Texting can wait. I don't understand why people think it's okay to text and drive, and put themselves and everyone around them at risk. They might as well be driving with their eyes closed.

• Yea I know. I do everything now that I have my smart phone. Check email. Go on here. Too much.

What Girls Said 7

• Ugh... I actually did that today, I text a really good friend that I haven't spoken to in a while. Ugh poor choice but I just missed him I stopped after a few minutes. But normally I hate texting and driving and almost always never do it.

• yea it isn't a good idea... I need to stop...

• I agree... sometimes I pull over. I know how it is if a conversation is good and u don't want it to end, but it's not worth your life or the expenses of the vehicle. ... it's not worth it. I'd suggest u stop. And be safe.

• Only at red lights, and only if they just turned red. If I can't tell when it'll turn green, I just wait for a better opportunity, or pull off the road if I really need to text right then.

• Yes, at red lights or when I'm stuck in peak hour traffic.

• Not at all. I will pull over to a parking spot if I really can't wait to text someone back. It's not worth the risk... I already had a car accident last December due to ice and do not desire another one.

• I don't. 😆😆

• i never do.

• I do tend to use my phone once I'm at a red light, yes.

What Guys Said 5

• no no no no no no no no no no no no no I lost a few friends from kindergarten who did that. they died kids.

• Only at red lights.

• When stopped at red lights yeah, like all the time

• I don't drive so I don't text and drive.

• Nope it's dangerous to do it whenever your behind the wheel

• I agree. But so hard not to. It's even dangerous to TALK on the phone while driving...