Do you feel like you know that you are going to have a hard life/future? Or feel like you know that you are going to have a shit job/ nothing good?

I feel like this is my future, seems like nothing works out for me. I can learn anything I want, but there is never a rainbow at the end of my trails.

Most Helpful Girl

• Remain positive, dude. Everyone has their gutter moments, or have times where they feel like rock bottom is a constant. But don't let it overcome you. Grab a goal if you don't already have one, and don't let anything keep you from it--even those times where you fall flat on your arse.

What Girls Said 2

• I felt like that when I was younger, now I don't feel that way. I think God will take care of me and my life will be only moderately difficult if it gets difficult at all.

• Yup, sometimes you just know.

What Guys Said 2

• yes brother we are on the same boat

• I am a minimalist with my own money, and I always look on the positive. Life has up's and downs, but attitude can make the downs much worse or barely a worry.