Favorite bands or artists?

What are your favorite genres of music? And artists in those genres? Lately I've been listening to a lot of We Came As Romans, Beartooth, Attilla, In Hearts Wake, and Memphis May Fire. Though my favorite, and the one I've been listening to the most lately is Jamie's Elsewhere. Just curious what everyone else on here listens to

0|0
2|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Anberlin and Sum41 👐

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Favourite genres are either rock or power metal. Absolute favourite 'grew up listening to them' kinda band is Green Day. Hardly listen to them now, but I'd still say that they're my favourites. Now I listen to Sonata Arctica, Meatloaf, Frank Turner and Avantasia.

0|1
    0|0
  • Favorite genres of music include Rock, Metal and Opera.
    Rock: Stevie Nicks, The Clash, Sex Pistols
    Metal: Children of Bodom, Korn, Dethklok
    Opera: Giacomo Puccini, Bach, Leo Delibes

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Alter Bridge, Metallica, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, Disturbed, Ozzy, and Soilwork. Mostly a hard rock/heavy metal guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mainly electronic and rock/indie music, but also a lot of acoustic/folk and hip hop too.

0|1
    0|0
  • Tupac, nwa, cypress hill, slayer, pantera , system of a down, black sabbath, the who, crowbar, easy e, sublime, the offspring, iron maiden aand this list can go on and on but I think you get the point lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Lately the most often music i listened r morrissey , pantera, and t-ara

0|0
    0|0
  • Indie. 21 pilots. Radical something. Childish gambino. G eazy. Pretty much a little everything

0|0
    1|0