What's the weirdest thing you've swallowed as a kid?

Mines a whole pack of sweet tarts and a end of a flower and some beads.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know why... but in elementary/middle school, us kids weren't allowed to have gum. So we decided to be rebels and chew paper instead. We found the loophole xD

(Though there was that gum dealer with like full packs of gum in his pocket each day. He'd give it out in secret)

What Guys Said 4

• Paint (seriously you have to type more than one word fuck off gag lol)

• I would say grass

• Hm, 2 yo , i eat my own shit. My mom is working and my babysitter is not really doing a god job lol

• Playing with my sister and I swallowed one of those tiny plastic food things from her doll house

What Girls Said 8

• As a child I ate a coaster once made of cork. It looked like a cookie to me, so I took it off the table and started eating. Worst cookie ever.

• I did not swallow anything weird. I think the weirdest thing I did was swallow squid whole (obvious after cutting it into smaller pieces) instead of chewing it because the squid was so hard I could not chew it into smaller pieces after cutting them into rings.

• A penny and a marble

• I swallowed paper.. Yuck

• Rocks. When I was little my mother told me that I would find pretty pebbles and then eat them.

• I had liquid glue when I was little ewww =___=

• My brother swallowed pennies on two separate occasions

• i swallowed a necklace. it was small though.