If the presidential elections were today, who would you want to win?

Upon researching the candidates, I have a high opinion of Donald Trump, Rand Paul, Bernie Sanders, and Ben Carson. Donald Trump is a true patriot.

0|0
3|9

Most Helpful Girl

• donald i guess.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Ben Carson. Donald trump would probably accept a billion dollars in bribes.

0|0
    0|1
  • I would want Bernie Sanders to win.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I honestly couldn't say. I haven't been paying attention to the news enough to vote. It'd be irresponsible for me to vote in something I don't know about too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bernie Sanders if anyone. I hope the rest burn in hell, especially scumbag fascist Trump.

1|1
    0|1
  • Arnold Schwarzenegger

1|0
    0|0
  • Bernie Sanders Hands down!

0|0
    0|0
    • Nah, he wants to increase the size of the government. No thanks.

• I pick Sanders. Trump is dumb, Paul is too far right for me, and I don't know who Ben Carson is.

0|1
    0|0
    • Well, they are all honest in my opinion. Actually I don't know about Rand, but I know his dad was. Give Trump a chance. You may be surprised. He is genuine. You don't make 9 billion dollars by being stupid.

• I don't think Trump is stupid; I just don't think he's what the U. S. needs right now. I feel Sanders' really does want to help the common American and not big business; which is something I'm not sure Trump really wants too do, seeing how he has a massive company. Just my opinion.

• Hillary Clinton.
    The other Clinton didn't fuck things up too badly, so I guess she won't either.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know who any of those people are. Just vote for the donket logo. Since I'm broke

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol@ Trump. Bernie! Bernie! Bernie!

1|0
    0|0
  • Seriously... Bernie Sanders! You all want to vote for a guy who has the name of the crotchety old man across the hall? Come on people!

0|1
    0|0
    • Don't be ignorant

• Show All
    • You don't know how to speak English apparently. I thought you were referring to Trump.

• Besides my accidental use of a colon in place of a semi colon i believe my English was fine.