Is it really such a cruel dare idea to slap the first guy you see?

This isn't my idea ok..

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• If some stranger came up and slapped me randomly I'm not exactly sure how I would react but the strangers day would probably go down hill real fast one way or the other...

• Seems funny in theory

But shit could go wrong.

• I agree it's not good to slap the first guy who comes to a girls way but some do it
    <3 :D <3 :D

• Not at all xD. Instead you should dare to kill the first guy you see.

• Good way to get arrested for assault. I probably wouldn't press charges, but you'd better have a damn good reason as to why you smacked a random stranger, especially this day and age.

• It's a great idea, provided you don't mind getting hit back. Maybe call the ambulance ahead of time?

• That's pretty fucking stupid, and whoever's idea it was should feel fucking stupid. First off, dares shouldn't include people who aren't playing. Second, not very original, and, not funny. Third, very short sighted, the daree could be arrested for assault, they could hurt the guy they slap, or tbey could start a fight.

• Unless you want a broken nose I wouldn't recommend it, no.

• not cruel but for a woman to do this has to be the dumbest thing out there... modern day men have been taught by feminism that hitting women is ok

you hit a random guy he's going to punch you once break your nose or jaw and you'll be going to the hospital

• It's like a softer version of the incredibly racist knockout game. Yeah, it's cruel. Though I do love that time some thug swung around a bus stop pole to hit this old lady, she ducked and shot him in the head with her.45. Texas grannies are badass.

• Try that on me, I'll slap you back. With assault charges, that is.

• It was a year ago.. Shouldn't matter now.. But I'm still sorry.. :(

• Your lucky he didn't press charges or even sue you. I really hope you don't vote any time soon. Or operate a motor vehicle. Or drink alcohol. Did you ambush him or walk straight up to him and slap him? If you ambushed me, you'd probably still have trouble walking. If you walked straight up to me I'd hold you kindly but firmly until the cops arrived so you could get charged. You really got lucky with this guy as your victim.

What Girls Said 7

• Yes, it is.

it reminds me of the "knock out game"

If you don't know what that is google it.

Why should someone have to be a victim because someone else wants a few laughs? That's wrong in my opinion

• if ur prepared to be hit back then feel free...

• It's very random and uncalled for. Possibly the worst idea yeah.

• What the fuck? Why would anyone think that's ok? That's just a dare to assault some poor innocent guy.

• That's totally obnoxious. Why would anyone feel entitled to do that?

• How would you react if some guy was dared to randomly smack you across the face?

• not a good idea.