Please tell me none of you are going to vote for that old hag Hillary Clinton?

If any of you are, you should not be allowed to vote! She is not even worthy of being compared to scum.

Most Helpful Guy

• Politics is a master class con, and a game to distract the public from the real power players, what they do, and how they control and manipulate congress to do their bidding. The President is just a puppet, and it doesn't matter to them who wins really. Both have been co-opted long before the "election", and aren't even allowed to run unless they can be controlled and be a mouthpiece for the shadow gov't and corporations which are really in charge. They are selected many years in advance. But the real problem lies in congress, and with the NSA, who has the dirt on anyone and everyone, and can blackmail them into compliance. Failing this, if they are sparkling clean, they will have their lives, families, and finances threatened. The White House is largely ceremonial. It's time for us all the WAKE UP, get involved beyond just "voting", become vigilant, and take back our nation and freedoms (peacefully) as decreed and protected in the original Constitution, which is toilet paper to these people, and the enemy of their agendas. Make no mistake. These families have been in control for over 100 years, and will not go quietly or easily. They own federal judges (including supreme court justices), senators, congressmen, law enforcement, the CIA, FBI, and pretty much all of it which is required to protect the fraud and theft. So the task is not an easy one, nor likely to happen overnight with hundreds and even thousands of arrests, once that point is achieved. Thomas Jefferson said it best when he said the price of having a Republic is constant vigilance. So true. Words of wisdom and experience. Instead, we foolishly trusted our so-called leaders (who allowed the Federal Reserve to be instituted), and who have since then run our country into the ground while lining their pockets on the back of our tax slavery. We also failed to do our part and civic duty, and pay attention. We got lazy, many of us. But this must end, and fast. Though it is true that the Clinton, Bush, and Rockefeller families will be found to be the most treasonous people in our nation's history, once the truth is finally comes out. Just don't expect to hear it from "mainstream" press/media which they own and control. So do your homework, read up on these folks, and question EVERYTHING. The truth is far, far stranger than fiction when it comes to these families, individuals, and our "official" history. And the rabbit hole goes deeper than most can possibly imagine, so keep a very open mind.

What Girls Said 10

• I'm definitely going to vote for her now, just to make you angry.
    cdn-www.i-am-bored.com/.../514_400x400_NoPeel.jpg

• I'll kill you in your sleep

• LOL, that's as bad as not voting for her for the rational stated in the original question. ... what I'm wondering is if anyone sees truly great leadership qualities in any of the U. S. pres. candidates, or other currently standing world leaders. This would be a great thing to share / inspire thought.

• I shouldn't have to explain why she isn't worth voting for. Do you watch the news?

• I won't be voting regardless. Not worth it.

• I'm ready for Hillary!!! I'm going work the grassroots campaign and vote for her!!!

jawbreaker.nyc/.../hillary-clinton-2016.jpg

• If my favorite candidate doesn't make it to the big show down then yeah, there's a high probability I will vote for Hillary Clinton.

• this is my first time voting and she along with a lot of other people are on my definite "no" list being an adult is hard

• what does being old or a woman have to do with it. its politics not personal.

• 'Absolutely agree. Let's check leaderships characteristics and leave the inconsequential attributes out of the decision. If you want to examine and debate qualities of current US presidential candidates, I say go for it!

• @That isn't the point

im asking you what you were referring to here ^

what is not the point and what is the point, in your opinion?

• Do you watch the news?

• no way. lol.

• Hell no, that bitch tried to get Grand Theft Auto (the video game) banned once.

• i will not , because i am chinese

• Well I ain't, but that's cause I live in Australia

What Guys Said 13

• So you're going to vote for Trump? Let's talk about leadership right there. Trump... the only guy on the planet who manages to go bankrupt with a casino. That's like running out of salt in the middle of the ocean. And how come you like Trump but you also like Bernie Sanders? You do know they couldn't be more different in their views? Hillary is actually a pretty conservative politician, she could easily be a Republican (in fact, she even used to be one).

• Not my first choice, but she's vastly preferable to anyone on the GOP ticket.

• If you're going to write a "question" just so you can shove your political views down our throats then you need to stop. Breathe. And think about your life choices.

• Go away if you don't want to read it. A Hillary supporter I'm sure. The most corrupt politician of all time.

• Dude I'm not even old enough to vote lol. I know nothing about her politics and I couldn't care either. Sorry I just hate when people feel the need to put down other people's views. Political questions are just as annoying as religious questions. It just starts unnecessary arguments

• I don't watch much news and I don't keep up with as much politics as I should, so I probably won't even vote. It'd be irresponsible for me to vote blind.

• Vote for Trump :)

• Because he is probably the only candidate that actually cares about America. Bernie Sanders is ok too.

• Any details? Like "I agree with his plan to cut spending on this and this etc. etc."

• You can't tell a person what to do. Let people make up their own minds.

• I have a serious question for people who like Hilary.

Do you know any of her policies, and if you do how many do you actually agree with?

She will just be another zionist controlled puppet till her term is over and another puppet has a chance to win.

• If you don't want her to be president then sign on to the democratic party and vote for some other democrat candidate to be in the primary.

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• I will, just to piss you off

• I want to because of how hilarious its gotten. They don't even care anymore. Might as well give us the kool-aid man or ben stiller. It would be sick if we elected an American eagle president

• i learn that involving myself to vote government official is totally waste of time , whether the candidates are men/women/transgender

• I haven't voted since 2000...

I see no reason to start now, unless Ron Paul somehow becomes a candidate. Hell, maybe I'll go and write his name on my ballot.

• She will be successful coz she is supported n brought by Israelites

• Never Vote Democrat!
    There Is A Reason The Democratic Symbol Is A Jackass!