Do you like to smell burning wood or matches?

I really like the smell of burning wood, burnt matches, and burning charcoal. I'm not sure why... nostalgia?

0|0
9|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes i like smell of burning wood in the Winter months from peoples wood burners from where i live

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I actually really do. Nostalgia could be it. Reminds of when I was little and would roast smores and go camping with family. We'd barbecue with the charcoal grill too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do, it smells great, I don't know why either but when I light up some matches and put the fire down I just put the stick in front of my nose to smell it xD

0|0
    0|0
  • I love the smell of campfires and burning wood as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • It just smells good

0|0
    0|0
  • yea i agree especially when its cold and windy its a great smell

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes as it a good smell

0|0
    0|0
  • YES! They smell awesome... I wish I can burn something right now just to smell it! I'm on your side.

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually really like the smell of matches

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it smells good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do too. A lot lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Yes, I love that fresh, nature-y smell. It makes me nostalgic too, as you said. Reminds me of when I'd roast marshmallows in the fireplace after playing in the snow when I was little.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just find it a comforting smell. Nostalgia? I guess so. I love the smell and the sounds of a bonfire.

0|0
    0|0
  • Burning wood smells better but I don't think I know what a burning match smells like.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I do. I love earthy, natural smells. Not so much the burning charcoal, but definitely the smell of a wood fire. It reminds me of autumn. I also love the smell of wet fallen leaves.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate the smell of matches.

0|0
    0|0
  • Same, I dont know why

0|0
    0|0
  • No not really but my sister does

0|0
    0|0
  • i like the smell of a burning campfire but too much smoke gives me a headache

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah , you're not alone xD

0|0
    0|0