What kind of whether do you enjoy the most?

☀ Sunny? ☂ Rainy? Etc...

Most Helpful Guy

• I love the snow, I cannot stand heat at all... for my part of the world we're having a 'heatwave' even though it's not anywhere near as warm compared to somewhere like Egypt. Yet I cannot stand it, hence being awake at 3am. But other than that snow is just great to look at.

What Guys Said 7

• I like cloudy weather.

• Depends on my mood. I like the rain when I sleep. Sun is nice, too, sometimes.

• Overcast and no wind. Perfect.

• I love it when it it is overcast with light rainfall

• Rainy is my favorite

• I think rainy.

• That depends on where I live. I like sunny weather so I moved to the desert. Now that I live in the desert where we only get 10" of rain a year I like the monsoon rains.
    It's monsoon season & we've had a few showers nothing to spectacular yet.

What Girls Said 6

• Storm rolling in is the best. The clouds are dark as coal with flashes of lightening here and there, the wind is so strong you think it could practically blow down trees, and that feeling when you can actually see the rain wall headed your way. Enthralling.

... and terrifying.

• Cool/warmish fall weather. where the leaves are changing colors, and I can walk around wearing a sweater and jeans and thats it. its not too hot, but its cool enough to get away with an outfit like that

• I like cold windy weather

• I enjoy sitting in the rain to clear my head. But I like sunny weather most of the time.

• Rainy when it doesn't snow

• Sunny. It makes me feel better and motivated.