Why am I only attracted to girls of my own race?

I'm only attracted to white girls but I don't understand why. by the way, it's not because I'm racist. I'm friends with guys and girls of pretty much every race and I've never disliked someone because of their skin color. I just don't find women of other races attractive for some reason.

Most Helpful Girl

• everyone has their own "type". and yours happens to be your own race. nothing wrong with that.

What Girls Said 1

• Totally normal. Thats your preference.

What Guys Said 5

• Damn, I feel bad for you bro. I couldn't imagine only being attracted to just ONE race/ethnicity.

Anyway, you may be solely attracted to white girls because...
    1) You relate to them more.
    or 2) They possess a look (that the other ethnicities don't possess) that you see as desirable/beautiful.

I honestly couldn't tell you a definite reason why since attraction is such a tricky topic which we consciously have no control over. I mean I didn't make a conscious decision to become attracted to every race. It was something that just happened when I hit 1st grade.

• Everyone has their own type. I, honestly, am heavily attracted to Asian women. As in, the number of non-Asian women I find attractive to Asian women are like 1 in 1,000,000.

• Attraction is a difficult subject, for some reason you are only attracted to white women

• Because white girls are the best, that's why!

• This should lighten a few faces up
    static.fjcdn.com/.../...need+to_40ed40_5410632.jpg