Do you make your bed daily?

very Simple question

• Yes i make my bed everyday
  • I make my bed occasionally
  • I don't make my bed

Most Helpful Girl

• You really shouldn't make your bed. It keeps the moist and heat trapped and breeds way more mites than when you keep your bed unkept.

What Girls Said 21

• I like the feel of getting in to a freshly made bed at night. When I take the comforter off I can shake it out and fluff the down inside the duvet. Tighten the sheets down, and spritz some lavender water on the pillows to freshen things up. Everything is smooth and fluffed and feels so much better when I climb in later on. I disagree with Bubble Tea though, I think you actually do yourself a favour by shaking things out during the process of making the bed to get rid of any dust that is home to bacteria. Moist and heat breeds bacteria and that's the last thing you want to sleep with. :/

• I would like to make my bed every day but the cat like a to lay all over the blankets and give me dirty looks so it only gets made occasionally XD

• I used to not do it, but now that I finally cleaned up my room I do it everyday as to not mess it up again.

• Not every day... I get lazy especially if I have a early morning.

• Hahahahahaha, NOPE. Never. Literally never. I don't see the point of making my bed. 😄

• I never actually make it. I don't even let my parents fix it up. I like it loose. I don't like when it's all tucked in and tight and perfect. It isn't a mess, I do make it look decent, but I don't make it.

• yes i make my bed everyday its like a habit

• Yes... Makes no sense to not make it every day - because I feel uneasy when things aren't tidy.

• Never ever do I make my bed.

• Yea I do. When I walk into my room it's the first thing I see, so I'd hate for it to look like a big ball of mess

• Yes I do. I like seeing it so tidy :)

• What's even the point of making your bed, anyway? I never make it cuz I'm just gonna get right back into it.

• No. I do it every other day. I'm too lazy.

• I make bed like twice... Everyday

• By make my bed do you mean straighten out the duvet?

• Almost never.

• I only make my bed up when my mom has guests over. I usually just close my door too.

• Honestly I don't make my bed at all. I sleep on a quilt anyways.

• I make mine every day I love going into a clean bed feels do nice

• I only do it whenever a guy comes over.

• Sometime if I'm not in a rush.

What Guys Said 10

• Seems like a waste of time, and there's currently nobody that I'm trying to impress with my bed making skills. So no, I don't.

• Time to impress me bud! get to it! :P

• Hahahahahahaha Toad 💚

I wash my bedding weekly. Hopefully that earns me extra points!

• I do, my mom will beat me if i dont lol!
    i shake my sheets and blanket before making my bed for bacteria etc

• I'm just gonna fuck it up again as soon as I lay down and having it made doesn't really serve a purpose so why bother?

• Yea I'd feel very stuffy if my bed was messy

• I always try to but I'm not always able to on busy days.

• No point in making it when 1: no one will most likely see it and 2: It'll just get messed up again.

• Nope that word isn't in my dictionary

• Yass cause I sleep so VIOLENTLY hahaaa

• Never have, never will! :)

• I usually make my bed when I move into a new place, or so...