Do you prefer someone who's pale or someone with a tan?

• I prefer someone who's pale.
    47% (16)58% (15)52% (31)Vote
  • I prefer someone with a tan.
    53% (18)42% (11)48% (29)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
14|15

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer pale, it's more exotic, I'm kinda tired or tanned people... even though I look better when I'm tanned xD

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Pale - because it's healthier.

But depends on the race, I guess...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• If they ain't tan like @Bellegirl21 or @XNicholeMariex3 I dont want them 99% of the time.

2|0
    0|0
  • I have no preference some people are quite beautiful pale and some tan, what's on the inside is what matters though. I suppose you could look at it this way, pale like moonlight reflecting in a pond, or like porcelain the other like the Greek gods of old both have merit, both have beauty in it's own way.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can go for both! Currently dating a very pale ginger girl and I think she is very attractive!

My last girlfriend was a typical tall and very tan girl and that attractive as well! it just depends

0|0
    0|0
  • This is one of the things I wouldn't really care about.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pale is better because tanning actually isn't good for your skin

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer pale girls, but tanned are cool too.
    After all, I am a White Walker.

0|0
    0|0
  • In between is ideal, but both can look good depending on the person.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was pale two days ago, now I'm tanned.. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • since i am quite tanned , i prefer the opposite

0|0
    0|0
  • There is such a thing as not being tanned and yet not being pale

0|0
    0|0
  • tan for the win!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care. I prefer a girl who is faithful

0|0
    0|0
  • This site has a lot of Asians (Asians are the most self hating race and want nothing more then to be pale skinned like white people) and it has a lot of Eastern Europe and Scandinavians who are pale and only want like-skinned people, plus it has a lot of East Indians and Turks who are almost just as obsessed as the Asians with bleaching their skin so they can pretend they are white people. So you are going to get a very biased view and most of them will say pale is best.

0|0
    1|0
  • black men will vote for pale because is their fetishes too tired to see the dark skin

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 13

• I actually just bought a sun umbrella while at Disneyland today. I got a sun burn though because I had to wait 2 hours till I could receive my umbrella. By then the sun was basically gone. Blah. I'm pale as fuck.

0|1
    0|0
  • Tan guys look pretty hot. But pale is cool too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tan skin always looks better in my opinion, but I won't like... count someone out just because they're pale.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a preference. Some look really good with a tan, some looks really good natural.. pale

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care either way but I prefer blonde hair so tan would probably go better with blonde hair, in my opinion anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter too much to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm pale myself and I just rock it! I like my natural skin just the way it is : D

0|0
    0|0
  • I like tanned skin. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer someone with a tan. My boyfriend is really pale though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like men with tans, but I prefer to be pale.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer yellow

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably pale. Too many complications with tanning.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like tan guys because I'm pretty fair.

0|0
    0|0