How do you feel about ariana grande saying she hates americans?

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't bother me. I don't even know who she is. It really just shows her ignorance. I understand how you can hate a government, or an aspect of a culture, but to hate all the people that are living in a certain area that are just trying to make it day by day is just stupid.

What Guys Said 12

• I've never cared about her, but if she hates Americans so much, she should get out of the country and stop feeding from Americans, she's just a hypocrite.

• She is still more than welcome to blow me...

• i'd say she's disappointed wid her country since she's American herself

• I think that she Is mentally disabled because Americans are the reason she is as rich and famous as she is now so I say fuck you we pay your bills but I don't give a fuck what she thinks of me because I don't like her either and I think her music is shit and that dumb bitches like her who never had a hard day in their life should think about what they say before they say before they get millions of people to hate them and embarrass themselves in front of the whole world

• Nobody should ever care about what a 22 year old has to say, except in this case she's famous so this is a good opportunity for the media to pretend the vapid nonsense dribbling out of her face matters in the littlest way so that they can get page views and money from advertisers. Everyone outside of America has said at a certain point that they hate Americans. Every single person.

• I don't even know who she is and why people talk about her, so her opinion means nothing to me.

• id ask her for a drink then serve her a can of whoop ass, god damn it

• It doesn't effect my life, babe.

• I could care less about what that cum guzzling slut thinks.

• When did she say that?

• Completely indifferent.

• I'd still bang her.

What Girls Said 7

• Honestly, I feel it was taken out of context. She explained what she meant but yes she did say it in a bad way. The reason she said it was apparently because she hated how America has the highest obesity rate. Which makes me feel like she was trying to say "Oh I'm vegan and I'm a size 1. I'm a better person then most of America because I'm healthy and a twig"
    Honestly I care more about her being immature and licking a donut that was sold to a customer -__-

• I thinks she said that over like a big food item or something? In context it's no big deal. But I don't like America ether for different reasons lo

• I hate Americans too, so.

• Adriana Grande is one of those disney kid whores so fu*k her. If we bar her from entering the country and stop buying her music she will comr crawling back on her hands and knees with an appolgy but it will be too late.

• As goes with most celebrities, I could really care less. I don't listen to or support her music anyway. I wouldn't even be able to pick her out of a crowd. That is how much on my radar she is.

• Such a diva!
    Always thought she was fake. She looks anorexic too, who is she to rant about kids overeating. She looks like she needed some of those donuts!

• I guess she really means she hates the puritans for trying to shame her for using a black dildo.