Donald Trump for President?

So I'm not into politics much so bare with me. It seems a lot of my husbands friends are upset the Trump is running for President so I looked into it and I see where people state "he's good running companies that doesn't make him good at running a country." I disagree. He's talking about a lot of jobs coming back to America and I really liked his pitch for what he'd like to do while in office. He'd be taking a huge pay cut so it's not about the money. Am I naive or do others think he talks a promising talk?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell yeah I would vote for him. He's more about America and the American people than anyone else running. And FINALLY someone who isn't afraid of the damn PC police.

• He spoke openly and said things that would obviously piss a lot of people off but I feel the same.

• Yes I know and I agree. The liberal sheep in this country hate him. But oh well the saddest part about being a liberal is that they will vote for the worst president and biggest idiot in the world just so they can tell their liberal friends they votes for them. Sad world when they would rather vote for someone who will ruin this country and the future of young Americans because they're a dem then actually vote for the best candidate.

What Guys Said 14

• It doesn't matter who's president, the general system will remain the same.

Which makes voting pointless

• feels good to be Canadian

• Donald Trump is just a rich man who needs attention. I wouldn't trust him to run shit. Most the money he has he got from his father. Also apparently he is a lot more liberal in his believe then he portrays on the campaign trail.

• He's a pragmatic republican windbag with zero idea of how to get this economy stabilized again. If he got into office, we'd see nothing but bank bailouts, social service cuts and more war against the poverty in the form of victim blaming. I say Robert Reich for President.

• Presidents are all talk. They lie to us regardless of what they say. Clinton did it, bush did it, obama did it, what makes you think trump won't do the same? I don't know him personally but from what i've heard he sounds like a greedy man.

• Did u watch his speech? He didn't read any of it and spoke his honest mind even though people obviously would like what he had to say.

• Yes he wants to send are troops to fight for resources on foreign soil. Does that sounds like a man who cares about America or does that sound like a man who just wants money?

• He has his strengths in management and administration, but I don't think he is the best nominee. Rand Paul would be better overall. However it would be great if Donald Trump had s cabinet level position where he could help get the budget balanced, and gets rid of the red tape that is hurting business. Kind of like an efficiency expert within the Paul administration.

• I see what your saying. Keep him around for his strengths but allow a more suited person to make the decisions outside of finance

• I would prefer Ted Cruz be president, but if Trump beat him it wouldn't bother me; I don't think his policies are that bad. He doesn't let people push him around and I don't want a little bitch for a president; especially in the world we live in now. We really need to focus on fixing the corruption here first, like the IRS scandal and the VA scandal etc.; there is a reason he is in the Republican lead

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• I hope that I have a house as nice as his hotel rooms

• Given the last four jokers who held the job I guess just about anybody could do it.

• Hopefully he will bankrupt your country like he has some of his businesses.

• I like that he's straight forward and answers the questions. Most just give a generic answer and are clearly lying.

• "Am I naive or do others think he talks a promising talk?"

Yes... presidents are all talk and bullshit.

Running a country is as far off running a company as you get. Companies is about profit, countries is about justice, national security, social stability (a contradiction to profit, since social stability is closely linked to income distribution), the environment and various political issues based on moral and ethics.

If a country should be run as a company, we wound't need politicians but simply keep the civil servants in power.

• If you think presidential candidates are going to do what their campaign says, then yes, very naive.

• Did u watch his speech? He didn't use notes or read any of it. He spoke like a person not like a brain washed puppet.. I don't know, I hope something good happens soon.

• So shalt his public speaking lead us all to prosperity!

What Girls Said 9

• I'm with You, @KiwilovesChris... I know a lot more about Politics since this bozo has been in office And... This man is the man for the job.
    I like Donald Trump, he is honest, a straight shooter, make no bones about it. He is Highly Intelligent, Highly Motivated and Not only Wealthy, he has Rich Ideas for Our Country and For the People. He would be Super and Superb at Running a Tight shift, not just jumping through hoops for the elites, with pen and cell in hand, and would Definitely Die Trying to Bring... Back America where This clown left off.
    He Is for the People and and With the People and whatever is going on Now and planning on Going on, I can Only pray he is Not too late.
    As far as "He's good running companies," with this in mind, Why would Anyone think he may not be no good at running a country? Right about now, our country, hanging by a shoe string, a monkey would look good.
    As far as 'It's not about the money,' I couldn't agree More... Maybe in Getting rid of the Other Dead President, we can give someone else a chance to prove Himself and hopefully Get America Off of her knees and back on the right track again Where... She can be worth something again. xx

• " know a lot more about Politics since this bozo has been in office "

Clearly, you don't know much. The unemployment rate is currently below the historical median, business start-ups have increased by 20%, and the number of startups is the highest it's been in 14 years. Domestic oil production and wind/solar power has skyrocketed while our oil dependency is down to the lowest rate since the 1970s. He may not be perfect, but what can you expect from a stubborn congress that blocks everything democrats try to approve in such a childish manner? Yet, you'd rather have a man run a country like a "business" which is purely in the interests of making a profit rather than the well-being of the people, running a company does not make you competent in running a nation, very different field. But I'll just listen to some 31 year-old woman that spends most of her days on GAG than people who actually know what the fuck they're doing it because it's their job.

• I'm glad you think so too.

• Thank you for Kindly commenting, @KiwilovesChris... and last nite, I heard the Donald Say everything "For the people" and is AHEAD of the game, ahead of em all in the Race for Running, if you can believe it and the only one who still challenges Obama with his birth certificate... And by the way, my cousin says he doesn't wear a toupe. lol:)) xx

• One of the president's biggest jobs is getting along with other people. Do you think he's very good at that?

Moreover he can barely keep a simple contest together and he can't even manage that. How can he manage to keep a country together. Our country needs unity. Not division.

And seriously there's no way he's going to win, so I don't see the GOP endorsing him.

• He has no conscience and will probably accept billion dollars in bribes if he becomes president. He will also give tax breaks to the ultra rich and take health care away from the poor.

• Sure, he can be our first orange president.

• He has a track record of narcissism. He's not serious about being preisdent. He's just calling attention to himself.

It wouldn't surprise me if he was simply trying to dilute the conservative voting block for some other personal agenda.

Don't think that just because the POTUS paycheck is chump change for the Donald, that he's not somehow in it for financial gain. That's all he does. Ever.

• I can't take him too seriously cos he's got a Toupee

• I'm definitely not voting for that idiot he talks a lot of shit about us Latinos saying we rapists etc.

• I kinda want him to be president.

• They should get him elected as candidate so the democrat will win xD I think it would be hilarious to see him as candidate. Don't want to see him win though.